Alright, I just promised my piggy to REOPEN my panda's mouth and started to say something again... I'm so sorry that the first reopen post was a very very angry and sad post.
Hmm? It's about what? Perfume. The special thing in my life. For me, it had a special meaning behind every perfume and I had a special feeling on it. I started to use perfume when I'm 17/18? Not really remember, influenced by someone special... The special smell he used. I wan to be the special in someone life too. At the time, I loved and wore perfume. Long grandma story I know, but I just wan to let you guys know how special a perfumes for me. I trust that a perfume might carried out someone personality you might not know. It created SIGNATURE!
Yeah, I might be selfish. I wan a unique smell for myself. I want everyone remember my smell... I wan to be special and had the only one smell for my loves one. Hmm, I start my story. Long time ago, My boy gift me a Burberry London Perfume. Nice smell, but it was a bit different taste from me. I never use this kind of smell of perfume and he know it. Alright, then one day, unfortunately, I lost it. After I saved money for few month, I bought a same one. Why? Not only because gifted by he, but also the smell he loved and only chose for me... (This is wad I thought) Then, I loved it and used it. Just now, I found out he gift the same perfume for his ex last time. Then my mind was like what the hell... I was so so so angry, disappointment, sad, hurt and angry, angry, angry.... On fire! Mood like shit... My mind was, dun you have one second thinking of her when you're smelling the same perfume i'm using???
I just wondering why nobody can understand the meaning of wearing perfumes or even me?
I dun like same smell with others! Especially your EX!
I'm so sorry if anyone who feel boring or annoying when reading this argued part. Actually you can ignore the down part (story part), but upper part of this. I just wanna jot down the special meaning of perfumes of my life. Yeah Seriously, apologies. Especially to my fans, hehe~ A fake but must have smile. As my promised, I will update about my meaningless life soon. Thankyou for support.
I'm in love with Family, Ji-mui, Handsome & Bii . I always brought my headphone anywhere. And I like panda . ♥ BLUE colour. I likes KENYA too. A nice place, y'know? <3
Alright, I just promised my piggy to REOPEN my panda's mouth and started to say something again... I'm so sorry that the first reopen post was a very very angry and sad post.
Hmm? It's about what? Perfume. The special thing in my life. For me, it had a special meaning behind every perfume and I had a special feeling on it. I started to use perfume when I'm 17/18? Not really remember, influenced by someone special... The special smell he used. I wan to be the special in someone life too. At the time, I loved and wore perfume. Long grandma story I know, but I just wan to let you guys know how special a perfumes for me. I trust that a perfume might carried out someone personality you might not know. It created SIGNATURE!
Yeah, I might be selfish. I wan a unique smell for myself. I want everyone remember my smell... I wan to be special and had the only one smell for my loves one. Hmm, I start my story. Long time ago, My boy gift me a Burberry London Perfume. Nice smell, but it was a bit different taste from me. I never use this kind of smell of perfume and he know it. Alright, then one day, unfortunately, I lost it. After I saved money for few month, I bought a same one. Why? Not only because gifted by he, but also the smell he loved and only chose for me... (This is wad I thought) Then, I loved it and used it. Just now, I found out he gift the same perfume for his ex last time. Then my mind was like what the hell... I was so so so angry, disappointment, sad, hurt and angry, angry, angry.... On fire! Mood like shit... My mind was, dun you have one second thinking of her when you're smelling the same perfume i'm using???
I just wondering why nobody can understand the meaning of wearing perfumes or even me?
I dun like same smell with others! Especially your EX!
I'm so sorry if anyone who feel boring or annoying when reading this argued part. Actually you can ignore the down part (story part), but upper part of this. I just wanna jot down the special meaning of perfumes of my life. Yeah Seriously, apologies. Especially to my fans, hehe~ A fake but must have smile. As my promised, I will update about my meaningless life soon. Thankyou for support.