Weekend- Genting Highland
Tuesday, September 10, 2013 | 1:24 AM | 0 comments
Last Sunday, Xi Juin (my sis's bf), my family and I had a great weekend at Genting Highland. Wake up at the early morning. Ate breakfast at Yulek. Then, Go! So excited huh? Actually wanna jio he, but he was always many excuses. Too bad. Never mind, I can enjoy myself. Sm;)e!
Windy day, It was cold. Keep sieving~
Lol, the sweetest couple. And I was... Forever Alone :(((
Mooncake Festival is coming soon. They have event about the tradition festival here. There are many nice and colorful lantern! Okay, we choosed a nice view and we started took picha there~
My daddy and My mummy ♥
They love me most!
Selca during shopping. #OOTD #POTD
The first time I get into the casino. Actually I tried to get in before. But, I was so scare till the security guard stop me. This time, mummy said bring me go inside watch. But then, I was so nervous. When reach the door, (there was a security guard) I try to keep pressing my phone because I just wanna look downside. Not dare. But then the guard never check me! God bless! I went in and I found dat it was a bit different from what I watch at drama. What I watch at drama is the person in casino will shout loudly when gambling```Is like: Dai Dai Dai (big) or Sai Sai Sai (small)~ But what the real casino is just silent like study room. So bored for me to get inside there, because I dint gamble at all. But, It was really a good experience. I know I looks matured. LOL!
Lunch time, we went for Pizza Hut! Suddenly, we saw this... Lol```` wear till so less~ Not cold geh meh? I was cold like hell even wearing a long black heavy coat.
The three which sit in front of me. What they are looking about?
*curious*
Ohno! Raining day.
Happy Family ♥
Wish we could stay happily, until the day we death.
Not forget my baby boy. Mr. HANDSOME````
翘脚? 厉害! #likeaboss #Handsome
翘脚? 厉害! #likeaboss #Handsome
Hhahahaha~ He was so cute huh?
yvonne_












