Beast Is Beautiful ツ
You've stumbled in my blog,so what to do ? | Dashboard | +Follow
Hello Sept ;)
Sunday, September 1, 2013 | 11:39 PM | 0 comments
Welcome to the new month! Bye August! Hello to Sept.  :)

1st Sept, Sunday, Family day, Ate Dim Sum with family, Shopping Day, Sunway Pyramid.


Alright, I was so happy to get this: Staff Discount Voucher!!! (getting from my dad's fren's wife which worked at bonia outlet) OMG``` It was 50% discount for normal price item which can be used at many boutique like Bonia, Carlo Rino... ... ... I was like wow``` So excited. Reali thankyou so much... So, what I buy with this?


Alright, I start my story. Yesterday, my dearest, Jane show me her new bag. A Bonia bag and I loved it very much when second sight! Why second sight? Hehe... Cause I dun like the leather part, I feel a bit mature for me. But after that, Jane show me the special parts of the bag, Then, I know I loved it. Haha... Dats why I say second sight! Since I loved it... I show my mum. Since we had the 50percent voucher, my mum agree to buy for me! Wohoo! And finally, I get it! I was so so so excited. I got a branded bag from my dad!


Lets show the special parts! It can be many different pattern. It was actually had three parts and they was combine with zips.

This is the first pattern.
This is the part Jane show me, the leather part which was I mentioned just now. Abit mature huh?


The small orange pouch which stay inside the bag.


This is the second pattern.
Just terbalik the middle part.


The third pattern.
Terbalik the whole bag. It becomes young and... You cant see any leather part now   :)


Alright, It was the last pattern.
Looks smaller~ I think is the colour's problem. This pattern can be used when i need a small size bag lohh... Haha!


Banyak Pattern right?
Haha! Dats why I loved it``` I feel worth to buy 4 different bags by just paying half bag's price! I gotta take good care of it! For sure!

This is what my dad buy for my sis, Chloe. Bag again! Another ORANGE bag from Daphne~ hehe``` It was young style which suit my young sis. Doesn't mean it was not suit me~ (I was older) Hey~ I still can carry young style bag! But` I choose the bag which can have mature part and young part. Sometimes, somewhere, we still have to be mature! Don't we? Some more, I can borrow my sis bag from her. (but,,, why do I feel hopeless to borrow from her?) LOL!


I played Tarot Cards by download apps from Android.
I had nice cards.  :D




Great at the first of the month. Night time now. Gotta sleep early tonight...
But after I revision my Accounting notes lahh... Quiz is given tomorrow! Goshh! Good luck & God bless```

Hmm...

Long time didn't meet my boy already.
Miss him~

Older Post | Newer Post
About

Facebook
Hey! I'm cianhuan. You can call mii yvonne.
If you want to follow me..just click this +Follow

TITLE SIDEBAR

About Rewind`in Entries

LOVE Insta!


Scream here :O

Enjoy :) -Since 13/06/2013-

Free Access Counter Templates地図姫
The Webmaster


I'm in love with Family, Ji-mui, Handsome & Bii .
I always brought my headphone anywhere. And I like panda . ♥ BLUE colour.
I likes KENYA too. A nice place, y'know? <3
Rewind back


    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    February 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    August 2011
    September 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    July 2012
    August 2012
    September 2012
    October 2012
    November 2012
    January 2013
    June 2013
    July 2013
    August 2013
    September 2013
    January 2014



    Hello Sept ;)
    Sunday, September 1, 2013 | 11:39 PM | 0 comments
    Welcome to the new month! Bye August! Hello to Sept.  :)

    1st Sept, Sunday, Family day, Ate Dim Sum with family, Shopping Day, Sunway Pyramid.


    Alright, I was so happy to get this: Staff Discount Voucher!!! (getting from my dad's fren's wife which worked at bonia outlet) OMG``` It was 50% discount for normal price item which can be used at many boutique like Bonia, Carlo Rino... ... ... I was like wow``` So excited. Reali thankyou so much... So, what I buy with this?


    Alright, I start my story. Yesterday, my dearest, Jane show me her new bag. A Bonia bag and I loved it very much when second sight! Why second sight? Hehe... Cause I dun like the leather part, I feel a bit mature for me. But after that, Jane show me the special parts of the bag, Then, I know I loved it. Haha... Dats why I say second sight! Since I loved it... I show my mum. Since we had the 50percent voucher, my mum agree to buy for me! Wohoo! And finally, I get it! I was so so so excited. I got a branded bag from my dad!


    Lets show the special parts! It can be many different pattern. It was actually had three parts and they was combine with zips.

    This is the first pattern.
    This is the part Jane show me, the leather part which was I mentioned just now. Abit mature huh?


    The small orange pouch which stay inside the bag.


    This is the second pattern.
    Just terbalik the middle part.


    The third pattern.
    Terbalik the whole bag. It becomes young and... You cant see any leather part now   :)


    Alright, It was the last pattern.
    Looks smaller~ I think is the colour's problem. This pattern can be used when i need a small size bag lohh... Haha!


    Banyak Pattern right?
    Haha! Dats why I loved it``` I feel worth to buy 4 different bags by just paying half bag's price! I gotta take good care of it! For sure!

    This is what my dad buy for my sis, Chloe. Bag again! Another ORANGE bag from Daphne~ hehe``` It was young style which suit my young sis. Doesn't mean it was not suit me~ (I was older) Hey~ I still can carry young style bag! But` I choose the bag which can have mature part and young part. Sometimes, somewhere, we still have to be mature! Don't we? Some more, I can borrow my sis bag from her. (but,,, why do I feel hopeless to borrow from her?) LOL!


    I played Tarot Cards by download apps from Android.
    I had nice cards.  :D




    Great at the first of the month. Night time now. Gotta sleep early tonight...
    But after I revision my Accounting notes lahh... Quiz is given tomorrow! Goshh! Good luck & God bless```

    Hmm...

    Long time didn't meet my boy already.
    Miss him~

    ♥ 3 words , 8 letters , 1 meaning . I LOVE YOU ♥

    Older Post | Newer Post