Sunway Lagoon-31/7
Thursday, August 1, 2013 | 11:36 PM | 0 comments
Haha! It's the day I waited for so long! the night before the day,
I went to my boyfie house. So that my frens are easier to fetch me since I live so far~ Wake at early (before 9) & Milo havnt reach yet when the time is around. Alright, SELCA!
I called he and he was just realize is the day. Lol~ Boom dao... haha` copy his words! After Milo car, fetch Nana and Jason ( Vivian's boyfie ). We reach at Sunway Lagoon at 9.30 something. Yeah! Dats our destination!
Buy ticket and over the kastam``
wait for the others...

Yay! We are in~

Cheese```!
Watching Tiger... Like children` Haha!
Peaces are here! Tehee!!! ^^v
We had play most of the games! Nice weih~ I was super happy... Appreciated! They all give me the day~ Milo, Ryann, Jason, Vivian, Soon, PeiPei & Nana! chu~~~```
Nice Day! But it was tiring... Pained T.T
Worth lohh!!!




















