Going to post about my last weekend, it was also holiday of Hari Raya. So, Selamat `belated` Hari Raya Aidilfitri to Malay buddies. This year, I spend my holiday at Taiping, which was my hometown, the place I born. I always remember where I came from. I was too lucky that`I know... I always know, I was better than many others. I had my family, I had a place to stay or hiding. Lucky girl huh? A long distance from KL, had few nap at the car. Of course, selca. :)
So much thing yea~
Haha~ My silly sister, Chloe.
Okay, I admit. I had just eat & sleep in these few days. For sure, I miss my boyfie so much. yeah... Alright, the second day, noon, went for the ice. Must do thing when hot sunny day! `although sore throat` Lol!
初恋红豆冰 ♥
Back to KL at the last day, Sunday after breakfast with family. On the way, jam like hell! Then mummy decide shoot to Ipoh. We went gai gai at Kinda City, AEON. Dats all, back to the car again. The high way was realli jam... ... ...真的是几塞一下咯~ ```到底是几塞? 你要讲清楚嘛...```哎哟... 就是塞到............啦!```哦~ 下次你将子讲就明白了嘛!````
I'm in love with Family, Ji-mui, Handsome & Bii . I always brought my headphone anywhere. And I like panda . ♥ BLUE colour. I likes KENYA too. A nice place, y'know? <3
Going to post about my last weekend, it was also holiday of Hari Raya. So, Selamat `belated` Hari Raya Aidilfitri to Malay buddies. This year, I spend my holiday at Taiping, which was my hometown, the place I born. I always remember where I came from. I was too lucky that`I know... I always know, I was better than many others. I had my family, I had a place to stay or hiding. Lucky girl huh? A long distance from KL, had few nap at the car. Of course, selca. :)
So much thing yea~
Haha~ My silly sister, Chloe.
Okay, I admit. I had just eat & sleep in these few days. For sure, I miss my boyfie so much. yeah... Alright, the second day, noon, went for the ice. Must do thing when hot sunny day! `although sore throat` Lol!
初恋红豆冰 ♥
Back to KL at the last day, Sunday after breakfast with family. On the way, jam like hell! Then mummy decide shoot to Ipoh. We went gai gai at Kinda City, AEON. Dats all, back to the car again. The high way was realli jam... ... ...真的是几塞一下咯~ ```到底是几塞? 你要讲清楚嘛...```哎哟... 就是塞到............啦!```哦~ 下次你将子讲就明白了嘛!````