Freshing day.
哈哈~ 刚睡醒的样子... 老了~ haih... -皮肤都干鸟- Haha~ those day, this video from bigyong is very popular!
Then, 打开电视看8TV's 时尚达人. 朋友上节目做嘉宾. 在电视上看到朋友, 好像很奇怪~ 不过很兴奋! :)
It was a great day. 今天的天气很好. 对于我, 天气好的定义是: 没有下雨, 不晒, 可是也不会很阴. 昨晚有人讲要和我一起吃早餐werh~ Damn shocked. Finally? Haha, lunch~ 带他去吃所谓的“好料”, 大同的西刀鱼圆粉~
On the way, selca!
Went Scott Garden. Selca again :)
头发长了, 快要把它放一边了~ 也不错 :)
There a large Pet Shop there. I think they are having event. There are so many dogs there! Owh~♥
看到他那么喜欢, 不舍得让他不买... 可是我从小就是会怕这种冷冷的东西! 不懂做么, 就是怕... 没有原因~ 没关系啦, 他开心就好` :) 只是很讨厌他每次拿它来吓我! 快哭了! T.T 恐怖的东西!
还是我Handsome最可爱!♥
Older Post | Newer Post
About
Facebook
Hey! I'm cianhuan. You can call mii yvonne.
If you want to follow me..just click this +Follow
The Webmaster
I'm
in love with Family, Ji-mui, Handsome & Bii .
I always brought my headphone anywhere. And
I like panda . ♥ BLUE colour.
I likes KENYA too. A nice place, y'know? <3
Rewind back
Freshing day.
哈哈~ 刚睡醒的样子... 老了~ haih... -皮肤都干鸟- Haha~ those day, this video from bigyong is very popular!
Then, 打开电视看8TV's 时尚达人. 朋友上节目做嘉宾. 在电视上看到朋友, 好像很奇怪~ 不过很兴奋! :)
It was a great day. 今天的天气很好. 对于我, 天气好的定义是: 没有下雨, 不晒, 可是也不会很阴. 昨晚有人讲要和我一起吃早餐werh~ Damn shocked. Finally? Haha, lunch~ 带他去吃所谓的“好料”, 大同的西刀鱼圆粉~
On the way, selca!
Went Scott Garden. Selca again :)
头发长了, 快要把它放一边了~ 也不错 :)
There a large Pet Shop there. I think they are having event. There are so many dogs there! Owh~♥
看到他那么喜欢, 不舍得让他不买... 可是我从小就是会怕这种冷冷的东西! 不懂做么, 就是怕... 没有原因~ 没关系啦, 他开心就好` :) 只是很讨厌他每次拿它来吓我! 快哭了! T.T 恐怖的东西!
还是我Handsome最可爱!♥
♥ 3 words , 8 letters , 1 meaning . I LOVE YOU ♥
Older Post | Newer Post