Alright, lets go back for the 8th of July, which was one day after my dearest`Jojo's bday! Hmm... Guess wad happen? We are actually plan a surprise for her! Everything was start from 8pm. We start going to her hostel at TARC, Setapak. 2jie be the driver this time and we had a little bit traffic jam. Well, it was normal (in Malaysia), busy roads were everywhere. We reach before 9 and we met SoSo! ^^ -long time no see- We go for the G block, Jojo's block and we waited for the time. We hide carefully and wait patiently. Wait for? Okay, we pakat with her room mate, Shu Yan. We take the key and waited them for outgoing to makan. When they out from the room and went for the canteen. Aha~ Dats the time! Muahaha~ We opened the locked door and we started to do wad we want` prepared the lighted cake, birthday gift and a special 'pau' cake. It's actually Jojo's idea when others`bday. Then, we do the same thing to her this time. HAHA! (this the cake)
-特地插三只美味的大香-
The real bday cake.
After waiting long time, finally they backed. She get shocked when she opened the door. Haha~ Cant forget her silly face. Hmm, Dats wad we want! Happy Birthday Jojo~ I hopes she likes wad I gift and the surprise we do for her. Although theres something makes me uncomfortable, but... never mind. The most important thing was her smile. Yea~ Jojo's and Our group pictures.
-not prepared-
Girls team!
Dats the end.
10th July, going to OneU with my buddy`Nana!~ Haha~ We going to Shopping... And guess wad we had for our lunch?! Ans: BBQ Plaza! Whee~ Yumm Yumm...
We are so enjoy huh? Hehe~ :X Saw this at Parkson. So unique! Damn expensive ehh~ The price is around 750++ Not kidding.
Elegant huh? This the brand.
Share something fun here.
Haha! I'm just HOT~ :ppp
Night time, Going to Connaught Pasar Malam & cari makan. After that, went for LeisureMall for Despicable Me2`the hwaiting movie. I tot I can watch it when the movie just out. But no, the days to watch is keeping forwards. Fine, at least I had watch. Unfortunately, no ticket at LeisureMall... Who to blame? Huh? (SILENT) He then bring me to VivaHome. Finally,Yay! I got the ticket~ :)
The minions are so cute!!! Funny! Hehe~ But the person who sitting beside me keeps texting. I was so unhappy... Makes me feel: heartless. Do you? I lost with no direction. My faith is shaking. Urghh... We dint talk much on the way he fetch me home. Yea. He feel something. He told me he hate people treat he careless. Sorrty... I just... angry. I am fast to forget and back to normal. Try to hold back. Sweet at last moments. *kisss* He praise me:Preety when tidding Pony Talis. Haha *shy* But, fast he add: Like the aunty which mopping floor at home. Lollll! WTH?
I'm in love with Family, Ji-mui, Handsome & Bii . I always brought my headphone anywhere. And I like panda . ♥ BLUE colour. I likes KENYA too. A nice place, y'know? <3
Alright, lets go back for the 8th of July, which was one day after my dearest`Jojo's bday! Hmm... Guess wad happen? We are actually plan a surprise for her! Everything was start from 8pm. We start going to her hostel at TARC, Setapak. 2jie be the driver this time and we had a little bit traffic jam. Well, it was normal (in Malaysia), busy roads were everywhere. We reach before 9 and we met SoSo! ^^ -long time no see- We go for the G block, Jojo's block and we waited for the time. We hide carefully and wait patiently. Wait for? Okay, we pakat with her room mate, Shu Yan. We take the key and waited them for outgoing to makan. When they out from the room and went for the canteen. Aha~ Dats the time! Muahaha~ We opened the locked door and we started to do wad we want` prepared the lighted cake, birthday gift and a special 'pau' cake. It's actually Jojo's idea when others`bday. Then, we do the same thing to her this time. HAHA! (this the cake)
-特地插三只美味的大香-
The real bday cake.
After waiting long time, finally they backed. She get shocked when she opened the door. Haha~ Cant forget her silly face. Hmm, Dats wad we want! Happy Birthday Jojo~ I hopes she likes wad I gift and the surprise we do for her. Although theres something makes me uncomfortable, but... never mind. The most important thing was her smile. Yea~ Jojo's and Our group pictures.
-not prepared-
Girls team!
Dats the end.
10th July, going to OneU with my buddy`Nana!~ Haha~ We going to Shopping... And guess wad we had for our lunch?! Ans: BBQ Plaza! Whee~ Yumm Yumm...
We are so enjoy huh? Hehe~ :X Saw this at Parkson. So unique! Damn expensive ehh~ The price is around 750++ Not kidding.
Elegant huh? This the brand.
Share something fun here.
Haha! I'm just HOT~ :ppp
Night time, Going to Connaught Pasar Malam & cari makan. After that, went for LeisureMall for Despicable Me2`the hwaiting movie. I tot I can watch it when the movie just out. But no, the days to watch is keeping forwards. Fine, at least I had watch. Unfortunately, no ticket at LeisureMall... Who to blame? Huh? (SILENT) He then bring me to VivaHome. Finally,Yay! I got the ticket~ :)
The minions are so cute!!! Funny! Hehe~ But the person who sitting beside me keeps texting. I was so unhappy... Makes me feel: heartless. Do you? I lost with no direction. My faith is shaking. Urghh... We dint talk much on the way he fetch me home. Yea. He feel something. He told me he hate people treat he careless. Sorrty... I just... angry. I am fast to forget and back to normal. Try to hold back. Sweet at last moments. *kisss* He praise me:Preety when tidding Pony Talis. Haha *shy* But, fast he add: Like the aunty which mopping floor at home. Lollll! WTH?