Beast Is Beautiful ツ
You've stumbled in my blog,so what to do ? | Dashboard | +Follow
Birthday Celebration
Saturday, July 20, 2013 | 2:44 PM | 0 comments
Whhee! Finally I had finished my last final, which at 19th of July. Yeah` Crazy happy~ No more stress... Feels lighter now! Smile```  :)


Went to Wong Kok, Sunway Giza. Our old place. Hmm~ long time never been here ad~ Miss the last moments! TQ Ming Wai for fetching me. I dun treat you as my driver seriously, haha. The pic, four of them. Austin, Simon, Ryann and Milo.



Alright, this picture shows majority of us. Eva, Nisha, Abby, Vivian, Eevonne, Shanice, Ryann, Austin & Milo.


This two hardworking boys, Chris & Freddie. They are sitting the same table with me. We are sitting on seperate tables due to the easyness of meals order for the waiters.

Another two here, Milo & Simon. I duwan to sit with Simon. Haha! Many of classmate THOUGHT we are in a `special` relationship... Ohno~ Impossible maa... =.=


Too hard to order? We taking long time for the menu section. Lol~


Hehe! This is ma lunchie! :DDD

Not forget to selca!

Ma`tablemate! Haha~ I think he feels touch! Dun cry`bro!


The special cakes for July Babies! Hwaaaaa... Thankyou.♥ So nice! happy!



Haha! My servent, Milo.

Alright, the others picha!





Whole gang of us!~







Still got the others. But` you know! Too much :D
Gonna share my Birthday Gift! Really so thankyou & appreciated. Thankyou & Thankyou! I reali feel so happy to meet all of you all! Serious! ♥♥♥


Hahahaha! Nonid worry about my dry skin already~ Chu ♥




Dunwan to back home.

回家的途中, 转去kepong. Book那个免费的HPV预防针. 政府的果然是麻烦多多:9点到10点半,  自己带笔头(填表格), 不可以穿短裤~ =.= 记得吃早餐   :)

感谢那位有心的朋友___♥
他的一通电话温暖了我的心~

Sorry``` Haha! So fuuny huh? I'm not Rihanna! But walks like Rihanna? xDDD


Gotta share some of my infants cute picture! ;)))


Feels like wanna pinch me?!



Alright, I know it's much different when grow up... Hmm, Smile :) 


Older Post | Newer Post
About

Facebook
Hey! I'm cianhuan. You can call mii yvonne.
If you want to follow me..just click this +Follow

TITLE SIDEBAR

About Rewind`in Entries

LOVE Insta!


Scream here :O

Enjoy :) -Since 13/06/2013-

Free Access Counter Templates地図姫
The Webmaster


I'm in love with Family, Ji-mui, Handsome & Bii .
I always brought my headphone anywhere. And I like panda . ♥ BLUE colour.
I likes KENYA too. A nice place, y'know? <3
Rewind back


    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    February 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    August 2011
    September 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    July 2012
    August 2012
    September 2012
    October 2012
    November 2012
    January 2013
    June 2013
    July 2013
    August 2013
    September 2013
    January 2014



    Birthday Celebration
    Saturday, July 20, 2013 | 2:44 PM | 0 comments
    Whhee! Finally I had finished my last final, which at 19th of July. Yeah` Crazy happy~ No more stress... Feels lighter now! Smile```  :)


    Went to Wong Kok, Sunway Giza. Our old place. Hmm~ long time never been here ad~ Miss the last moments! TQ Ming Wai for fetching me. I dun treat you as my driver seriously, haha. The pic, four of them. Austin, Simon, Ryann and Milo.



    Alright, this picture shows majority of us. Eva, Nisha, Abby, Vivian, Eevonne, Shanice, Ryann, Austin & Milo.


    This two hardworking boys, Chris & Freddie. They are sitting the same table with me. We are sitting on seperate tables due to the easyness of meals order for the waiters.

    Another two here, Milo & Simon. I duwan to sit with Simon. Haha! Many of classmate THOUGHT we are in a `special` relationship... Ohno~ Impossible maa... =.=


    Too hard to order? We taking long time for the menu section. Lol~


    Hehe! This is ma lunchie! :DDD

    Not forget to selca!

    Ma`tablemate! Haha~ I think he feels touch! Dun cry`bro!


    The special cakes for July Babies! Hwaaaaa... Thankyou.♥ So nice! happy!



    Haha! My servent, Milo.

    Alright, the others picha!





    Whole gang of us!~







    Still got the others. But` you know! Too much :D
    Gonna share my Birthday Gift! Really so thankyou & appreciated. Thankyou & Thankyou! I reali feel so happy to meet all of you all! Serious! ♥♥♥


    Hahahaha! Nonid worry about my dry skin already~ Chu ♥




    Dunwan to back home.

    回家的途中, 转去kepong. Book那个免费的HPV预防针. 政府的果然是麻烦多多:9点到10点半,  自己带笔头(填表格), 不可以穿短裤~ =.= 记得吃早餐   :)

    感谢那位有心的朋友___♥
    他的一通电话温暖了我的心~

    Sorry``` Haha! So fuuny huh? I'm not Rihanna! But walks like Rihanna? xDDD


    Gotta share some of my infants cute picture! ;)))


    Feels like wanna pinch me?!



    Alright, I know it's much different when grow up... Hmm, Smile :) 


    ♥ 3 words , 8 letters , 1 meaning . I LOVE YOU ♥

    Older Post | Newer Post