Totally Bad Dae
Sunday, June 16, 2013 | 1:39 AM | 0 comments
Woke early today --- Going for my secondary school's carnival.*hate being hasten. It was annoying & I know my time. I dun think my mum will stop this habit until I was leave or not staying in house.
Alright, reach SMK Seri Mutiara.
Saw many teachers, old frens, students, "lala" gangs, and children. Large amount of peoples there. Busy selling foods, stuffs, selca, chatting, eat and drink, playing and running all around. Me? I was like an audience and watching. Meet someone I does not want. Luckily my mum is just besides and I think my facebook is clearly show that I'm in a relationship. Yeah... Thx God.
They are waiting for the performance patiently.
I can only watch for the first singing performance. Erm... 再接再厉!
After hanging a little while ( less than half an hour ) ( why so fast? my ji mui are too busy and they cant come~ :/ ), I went for a hair cut and digital perm with mummy. Due to my long messy hair. I admit that it was too long before I had hair cut.
But after that, I was so so so so unhappy with the length of my hair. So short... It makes me so upset for the whole day... Feels bad! Bek cek when you cant do anything anymore... Urgh!
But after that, I was so so so so unhappy with the length of my hair. So short... It makes me so upset for the whole day... Feels bad! Bek cek when you cant do anything anymore... Urgh!
Being force to take picture.














