Back here.
Thursday, June 13, 2013 | 2:07 PM | 0 comments
Hello everyone~ Yvonne back! ''scream'screaming'shout'ing''loud''''''
Alright, I think I'll back here recently since today. I am free now! Tehee v^^v
Hokay, lets talk about myself in this few... months? Mmm... What I can say about me is just BUSY. Busy on work, last Sem's assignment, exams... Seriously, they makes me tired and STRESS! I have no idea about how to make things right. I feels like my life was so tough and such that BLACK. I have no hopes... I lost my friends~ I feel upset. My frens misunderstands me``` I dunno what to do. I just wish that I could stay away from these bad things. I cried hardly sometimes. My family never know these.
Yea, Such a fake tough girl huh? I admit... ... ... Luckily, there's always a bright light stays beside me, brighten up and show me the road in black.
Yeap! The light is he~ I am so appreciate & feels so lucky that I can meets someone like he. He can understand me well and believes on me. He's special for me. Hmm~ everything is alright and back to normal already. I'm still me. Never change. Forever.
*I think I'm the tree which having enough water, sunlight and CO2 now*

Diamonds cant shine without lights.







