Beast Is Beautiful ツ
You've stumbled in my blog,so what to do ? | Dashboard | +Follow
Special day
Tuesday, November 20, 2012 | 1:44 AM | 0 comments
人們總是低頭看著手機,由於眼中只有手機螢幕,身邊的人似乎都變得隱形了。直到驚覺自己好像失去了什麼,放下手機才發現,孩子的笑容是多­麼動人,沙灘上的情人是如此的美麗,車窗外的天空,原來掛著一道七色彩虹。


我們是否也因為沈迷手機或上網,而忽略了身邊的人和週遭的事物,那是不是也應該適時的放下手機,找回那份最真實的感動。 -深覺愧疚-


Watch it: http://www.youtube.com/watch

Let's see wad I got today   :)

Yea, Right! We are Segians.
But, I hate the extra fees.
RM500+RM825, make me wanna chill!



Had a walk at H&M.   :D
I love. There was so many kind of clothes, jewelry and shoes!
Main point: not so expensive

Taken to Setapak, Wangsa Maju.
He lied me that we're going to eat the bear's paw.
I was like omg... Why so violent. But no choice  -.-

Finally, reach a restaurant called Bear Paw.
Lol! Reali Bear Paw weih... ... ... zd
So cute! And I was reali surprised!
So cute man~ 不舍得吃啊```


Bear Paw *burger*



熊掌. 吃一只,少一只的哦!   ;)




Must try! Delicious and It was reali YUMMY!  yum`yum



More details, Check this : https://www.facebook.com/pages/BearPaw

After dinner, guess where to gai gai?


We watch the dancing fountain.


看着喷泉的那一刻, 我觉得很舒服...
水的感觉真好, 不刚, 也不柔~
他们的表演·真棒... 跟舞者比·一点也不逊色哦!








一边聊天...一边欣赏...
很幸福`很满足        ♥

KLCC, the proud of Malaysia, top building.
IT was awesome and amazing for me. So huge!
I am the only little one. LOL~




High Tech.
We can fill our car's tank at car park.
It's real! No edit. I swear! Reali!!!
OMG~ I'm so outdated man~
I dunno this kind of high technology. LOL!



Alright, dat's all.


gotta work next day.
Nites :)

Older Post | Newer Post
About

Facebook
Hey! I'm cianhuan. You can call mii yvonne.
If you want to follow me..just click this +Follow

TITLE SIDEBAR

About Rewind`in Entries

LOVE Insta!


Scream here :O

Enjoy :) -Since 13/06/2013-

Free Access Counter Templates地図姫
The Webmaster


I'm in love with Family, Ji-mui, Handsome & Bii .
I always brought my headphone anywhere. And I like panda . ♥ BLUE colour.
I likes KENYA too. A nice place, y'know? <3
Rewind back


    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    February 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    August 2011
    September 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    July 2012
    August 2012
    September 2012
    October 2012
    November 2012
    January 2013
    June 2013
    July 2013
    August 2013
    September 2013
    January 2014



    Special day
    Tuesday, November 20, 2012 | 1:44 AM | 0 comments
    人們總是低頭看著手機,由於眼中只有手機螢幕,身邊的人似乎都變得隱形了。直到驚覺自己好像失去了什麼,放下手機才發現,孩子的笑容是多­麼動人,沙灘上的情人是如此的美麗,車窗外的天空,原來掛著一道七色彩虹。


    我們是否也因為沈迷手機或上網,而忽略了身邊的人和週遭的事物,那是不是也應該適時的放下手機,找回那份最真實的感動。 -深覺愧疚-


    Watch it: http://www.youtube.com/watch

    Let's see wad I got today   :)

    Yea, Right! We are Segians.
    But, I hate the extra fees.
    RM500+RM825, make me wanna chill!



    Had a walk at H&M.   :D
    I love. There was so many kind of clothes, jewelry and shoes!
    Main point: not so expensive

    Taken to Setapak, Wangsa Maju.
    He lied me that we're going to eat the bear's paw.
    I was like omg... Why so violent. But no choice  -.-

    Finally, reach a restaurant called Bear Paw.
    Lol! Reali Bear Paw weih... ... ... zd
    So cute! And I was reali surprised!
    So cute man~ 不舍得吃啊```


    Bear Paw *burger*



    熊掌. 吃一只,少一只的哦!   ;)




    Must try! Delicious and It was reali YUMMY!  yum`yum



    More details, Check this : https://www.facebook.com/pages/BearPaw

    After dinner, guess where to gai gai?


    We watch the dancing fountain.


    看着喷泉的那一刻, 我觉得很舒服...
    水的感觉真好, 不刚, 也不柔~
    他们的表演·真棒... 跟舞者比·一点也不逊色哦!








    一边聊天...一边欣赏...
    很幸福`很满足        ♥

    KLCC, the proud of Malaysia, top building.
    IT was awesome and amazing for me. So huge!
    I am the only little one. LOL~




    High Tech.
    We can fill our car's tank at car park.
    It's real! No edit. I swear! Reali!!!
    OMG~ I'm so outdated man~
    I dunno this kind of high technology. LOL!



    Alright, dat's all.


    gotta work next day.
    Nites :)

    ♥ 3 words , 8 letters , 1 meaning . I LOVE YOU ♥

    Older Post | Newer Post