Lets go Nov
Saturday, November 3, 2012 | 12:42 AM | 0 comments
The first day of Nov.Went University.
Had lunch with my bro at their condo, Palm Spring.
Cook Prego Speghetti,
Ming Wai cook the Angel Hair` I cook prego sauces.
Result~
Then, they started their war again. -counter strike-
Lol! You can hear the footstep sound,
gun shooting sound, water sound, argue,
blaming is everywhere. The army.
Alright, the first day I work.
I was fear with it,
Although I was work as last job, but...
Everything have to start over again, just like you restart your computer.
Data was save, but... you gotta running again~
Second day of Nov,
Working day. Request for 2 hours break,
Rushing to college for the registration subject of next sem.
WTH~ waste people time.
Thankyou my dear fren for fetching me go` appreciate
We had many bear bear coming today ;)
so cute huh`
I love he ^^v
by panda
*sorry for late update









