Beast Is Beautiful ツ
You've stumbled in my blog,so what to do ? | Dashboard | +Follow
Last of Oct
Thursday, November 1, 2012 | 12:24 AM | 0 comments
Going to share the last two days of Oct.


Went Mid Valley for movie :D
Natural born lover, 天生愛情狂 ♥
Act by: 张智霖 and 刘心悠



Not bad.
Especially the ending. Shock me.
"有多爱, 便有多痛, 有多痛, 便有多疯"
这句话, 直插我心里...


Guess handbag, nice? :)
Bit mature.




Cianhuan of the day. Kawaii de! hehe`



The last day of Oct.
我一点不舍, 一点留恋也没有...
因为我知道未来的十一月, 会更好!   :)

Basic Composition 2
Debate session. After war, we are waiting for the result.
A bit gan zheong. A bit relax. A bit worry. and A bit boring.

Snap by Nana`curi curi...
OMG! My face was so silly~  -.-




Why I never realise? LOL!




Haha! My bro team! Christopher, Simon & Milo ;)



We are the Awesome opposition!
Guess how many marks we get?! Yeshhh! 8.5! WHEE^^
We won the debate.
Title: Should the attendance be compulsory for the under graduate student?



Hmm... Damn blur! But it was nice huh`
Haha, I'm the only girl in the group.
No no no... They claim me as a BOY`same as them.
Roaw! How come? 人家明明就很淑女...
Called Yvan`  #boy's name #new name




Individual Pic~




Chok face` -lame-




Aha~ This one better! Leng zai Gang,,,




My eldest bro with a girl's name: Sin Yee`
Hahahahaha!!! :DDD *lsm*




"V" Peace```   v^^v




They was "WOAW" & I was wad happen? Haha




Leeng lui weih! Feel like wanna blow whistle to her! #ss




The crazy Frenzzz...♥
I'm part of them! #appreciated




We are the little PRINCESS` MAUCKZZZ!




Promoting the bottle? Hehee :p




The pro student which getting 4.0 of CPGA...
Jelous max... How come I can't? urgh!




Muahaha! Guess wad they doing?
They actually waiting Simon come out from the male toilet
& scare he~
Conclusion, they FAILED! 
Why? Scare the wrong person`  :DDD




Waiting for my hairstylist---




By, My dear Sunflower and Nana ♥








Random *pick*




Rich gal: Nana ♥
Left hand: Apple iPod Touch ; Right hand: Samsung Galaxy S2




-Big head Simon-
Wahahahaha!!! Cute max! I swear I never edit~
Dun angry yea Mr. Simon~   :PPP




De deng* The cool guy, my bro Milo.
He was the Milo & I was the cracker` #crispy



Ape ini? 0.0
We went for the Halloween event: Comedy
And they "cop" our hand while we are at the kastam   :)



The comedy is end at 10++
The first time we stay at U until so late.
Segi University was very nice! *especially at night
Proud to be Segian ;)
Don't you?!    *starring*


Relax!
I got low battery`

Older Post | Newer Post
About

Facebook
Hey! I'm cianhuan. You can call mii yvonne.
If you want to follow me..just click this +Follow

TITLE SIDEBAR

About Rewind`in Entries

LOVE Insta!


Scream here :O

Enjoy :) -Since 13/06/2013-

Free Access Counter Templates地図姫
The Webmaster


I'm in love with Family, Ji-mui, Handsome & Bii .
I always brought my headphone anywhere. And I like panda . ♥ BLUE colour.
I likes KENYA too. A nice place, y'know? <3
Rewind back


    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    February 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    August 2011
    September 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    July 2012
    August 2012
    September 2012
    October 2012
    November 2012
    January 2013
    June 2013
    July 2013
    August 2013
    September 2013
    January 2014



    Last of Oct
    Thursday, November 1, 2012 | 12:24 AM | 0 comments
    Going to share the last two days of Oct.


    Went Mid Valley for movie :D
    Natural born lover, 天生愛情狂 ♥
    Act by: 张智霖 and 刘心悠



    Not bad.
    Especially the ending. Shock me.
    "有多爱, 便有多痛, 有多痛, 便有多疯"
    这句话, 直插我心里...


    Guess handbag, nice? :)
    Bit mature.




    Cianhuan of the day. Kawaii de! hehe`



    The last day of Oct.
    我一点不舍, 一点留恋也没有...
    因为我知道未来的十一月, 会更好!   :)

    Basic Composition 2
    Debate session. After war, we are waiting for the result.
    A bit gan zheong. A bit relax. A bit worry. and A bit boring.

    Snap by Nana`curi curi...
    OMG! My face was so silly~  -.-




    Why I never realise? LOL!




    Haha! My bro team! Christopher, Simon & Milo ;)



    We are the Awesome opposition!
    Guess how many marks we get?! Yeshhh! 8.5! WHEE^^
    We won the debate.
    Title: Should the attendance be compulsory for the under graduate student?



    Hmm... Damn blur! But it was nice huh`
    Haha, I'm the only girl in the group.
    No no no... They claim me as a BOY`same as them.
    Roaw! How come? 人家明明就很淑女...
    Called Yvan`  #boy's name #new name




    Individual Pic~




    Chok face` -lame-




    Aha~ This one better! Leng zai Gang,,,




    My eldest bro with a girl's name: Sin Yee`
    Hahahahaha!!! :DDD *lsm*




    "V" Peace```   v^^v




    They was "WOAW" & I was wad happen? Haha




    Leeng lui weih! Feel like wanna blow whistle to her! #ss




    The crazy Frenzzz...♥
    I'm part of them! #appreciated




    We are the little PRINCESS` MAUCKZZZ!




    Promoting the bottle? Hehee :p




    The pro student which getting 4.0 of CPGA...
    Jelous max... How come I can't? urgh!




    Muahaha! Guess wad they doing?
    They actually waiting Simon come out from the male toilet
    & scare he~
    Conclusion, they FAILED! 
    Why? Scare the wrong person`  :DDD




    Waiting for my hairstylist---




    By, My dear Sunflower and Nana ♥








    Random *pick*




    Rich gal: Nana ♥
    Left hand: Apple iPod Touch ; Right hand: Samsung Galaxy S2




    -Big head Simon-
    Wahahahaha!!! Cute max! I swear I never edit~
    Dun angry yea Mr. Simon~   :PPP




    De deng* The cool guy, my bro Milo.
    He was the Milo & I was the cracker` #crispy



    Ape ini? 0.0
    We went for the Halloween event: Comedy
    And they "cop" our hand while we are at the kastam   :)



    The comedy is end at 10++
    The first time we stay at U until so late.
    Segi University was very nice! *especially at night
    Proud to be Segian ;)
    Don't you?!    *starring*


    Relax!
    I got low battery`

    ♥ 3 words , 8 letters , 1 meaning . I LOVE YOU ♥

    Older Post | Newer Post