Beast Is Beautiful ツ
You've stumbled in my blog,so what to do ? | Dashboard | +Follow
Updated
Friday, October 12, 2012 | 11:58 PM | 0 comments
Okay, few days never update my blog ad~ *duh *lazy
So, few in one again! Hee~ ;)

*Review* 9th of Oct,

As my plan, Burn midnight oil-study & prepare for tomorrow's exam.
On  the way, a msg pop out: 倩环, 出来一下下~
Hmm... I felt geli when see this. LOL! Wad I feel is... flighty.
*sorry to say that* *real feeling*
Alright, a delivery GreenTea Cream Starbuck and 龟苓膏`
Thankyou very much. But I do hate this action, Sorry again~
Feeel bad huh! *guilty*



I know what you wanna do is for make me happy,

And fall in love with you? maybe?
Another sorry here. I love him. yea``` Btw, thx a lot.



-我不喜欢带有目的的接近-

I always mentioned this to my family and dars plus jiefu.
Yea, such a stubborn girl. But he was the exception---  :X



我们常常看到的风景是:
一个人总是仰望羡慕着别人的幸福,
一回头却发现自己正被仰望和羡慕着...

其实每个人都是幸福的,
只是你的幸福常常在别人眼里... :)

10th Oct, Wed, Mid term

After the exam, went Dreamz Bakery again! :D




I miss the layer cake a lot! `Dear buddy, next time must come with me yea!
We can share the happiness and favorable.
There are many flavor for us to choose~ :)



I love the Vanilla's one!
I promised I'll choose the others flavor nextime   ;)



This time, I take a delivery for my dearest, Sinnee! 
I know she likes it!



At the end, she return me back a lollipop  xDDD
Haha~ She do forget I dun like colorfulsie food... *mouleongsam
Thankyou! Muackzzz`



Fine, move on to 11th Oct.
After having Introduction to Sociology class,
Went Giant and buy some ingredient,
Then, back to MingWai & Chris's apartment at Palm Spring (near college).
Go and play "masak masak" xD
Decided to cook our lunch ourselves,
Austin wanna make salad & Chris wanna cook sambal.
And *me* is going to cook chaw fan! -fried rice-


Our preparation-



Austin is helping to cut onion. *dun cry



Milo is wiping the skin of the sausage.




Simon is doing the example for Austin. -how to cut an onion-



Chris is making his sambal~




Lol. I dunno wad the hell they doing. No sense man```
They sinkl the vege and tomatoes TOGATHER...
Hmm... Is okay~ Never mind.



Haha, everyone is wearing a mask!
Guess wad? the Hottest sambal! "Why So Serious?" xDDD



The ingredient`



*Da Deng* Cianhuan's 黄金炒饭!!!
Of course, It was yummy! Right?!?! -no comment-



The Salad.
Comment: It's healthy.



The White Grape Sparkling I bought. *sweet* *sour*


We had a movie : Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. *enjoy*
But, Imma fall a sleep. Tired` paiseh~
Then, we're not study yet.
Lol, guys having their CS- Counter Strike & I had my drama.
Their internet line was AWESOME fast! Faster than roller coaster~ -not kidding-
I can enjoy the best quality drama without any lagging and waiting. I love it!
Stay until 5pm only back.
Happy! I wish we could had this kind of event again!
Just a simple lunch and our relation are keep in touch```
Wait, study part? :)

去年今天, 那个女孩让他住进了她的心里, 那个男孩满怀欣喜.
今年今天, 那个男孩离开了女孩, 但那个女孩的心`依然住着他...

我想, 你已经忘了今天是什么日子吧...  也对, 你已经不在乎了吧?

12th Oct, -today-




不喜欢就不要选择,喜欢了就要坚持。
在一起是一种缘分,不要轻易让喜欢你的人哭泣伤心,
好好珍惜在一起的每一分钟,
美好的回忆应该留给快乐和欢笑。
无论遇到什么事情,都不要轻易说你不喜欢我,
不要轻易放弃我这段感情,
因为,下一站的人未必比我好....

Older Post | Newer Post
About

Facebook
Hey! I'm cianhuan. You can call mii yvonne.
If you want to follow me..just click this +Follow

TITLE SIDEBAR

About Rewind`in Entries

LOVE Insta!


Scream here :O

Enjoy :) -Since 13/06/2013-

Free Access Counter Templates地図姫
The Webmaster


I'm in love with Family, Ji-mui, Handsome & Bii .
I always brought my headphone anywhere. And I like panda . ♥ BLUE colour.
I likes KENYA too. A nice place, y'know? <3
Rewind back


    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    February 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    August 2011
    September 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    July 2012
    August 2012
    September 2012
    October 2012
    November 2012
    January 2013
    June 2013
    July 2013
    August 2013
    September 2013
    January 2014



    Updated
    Friday, October 12, 2012 | 11:58 PM | 0 comments
    Okay, few days never update my blog ad~ *duh *lazy
    So, few in one again! Hee~ ;)

    *Review* 9th of Oct,

    As my plan, Burn midnight oil-study & prepare for tomorrow's exam.
    On  the way, a msg pop out: 倩环, 出来一下下~
    Hmm... I felt geli when see this. LOL! Wad I feel is... flighty.
    *sorry to say that* *real feeling*
    Alright, a delivery GreenTea Cream Starbuck and 龟苓膏`
    Thankyou very much. But I do hate this action, Sorry again~
    Feeel bad huh! *guilty*



    I know what you wanna do is for make me happy,

    And fall in love with you? maybe?
    Another sorry here. I love him. yea``` Btw, thx a lot.



    -我不喜欢带有目的的接近-

    I always mentioned this to my family and dars plus jiefu.
    Yea, such a stubborn girl. But he was the exception---  :X



    我们常常看到的风景是:
    一个人总是仰望羡慕着别人的幸福,
    一回头却发现自己正被仰望和羡慕着...

    其实每个人都是幸福的,
    只是你的幸福常常在别人眼里... :)

    10th Oct, Wed, Mid term

    After the exam, went Dreamz Bakery again! :D




    I miss the layer cake a lot! `Dear buddy, next time must come with me yea!
    We can share the happiness and favorable.
    There are many flavor for us to choose~ :)



    I love the Vanilla's one!
    I promised I'll choose the others flavor nextime   ;)



    This time, I take a delivery for my dearest, Sinnee! 
    I know she likes it!



    At the end, she return me back a lollipop  xDDD
    Haha~ She do forget I dun like colorfulsie food... *mouleongsam
    Thankyou! Muackzzz`



    Fine, move on to 11th Oct.
    After having Introduction to Sociology class,
    Went Giant and buy some ingredient,
    Then, back to MingWai & Chris's apartment at Palm Spring (near college).
    Go and play "masak masak" xD
    Decided to cook our lunch ourselves,
    Austin wanna make salad & Chris wanna cook sambal.
    And *me* is going to cook chaw fan! -fried rice-


    Our preparation-



    Austin is helping to cut onion. *dun cry



    Milo is wiping the skin of the sausage.




    Simon is doing the example for Austin. -how to cut an onion-



    Chris is making his sambal~




    Lol. I dunno wad the hell they doing. No sense man```
    They sinkl the vege and tomatoes TOGATHER...
    Hmm... Is okay~ Never mind.



    Haha, everyone is wearing a mask!
    Guess wad? the Hottest sambal! "Why So Serious?" xDDD



    The ingredient`



    *Da Deng* Cianhuan's 黄金炒饭!!!
    Of course, It was yummy! Right?!?! -no comment-



    The Salad.
    Comment: It's healthy.



    The White Grape Sparkling I bought. *sweet* *sour*


    We had a movie : Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. *enjoy*
    But, Imma fall a sleep. Tired` paiseh~
    Then, we're not study yet.
    Lol, guys having their CS- Counter Strike & I had my drama.
    Their internet line was AWESOME fast! Faster than roller coaster~ -not kidding-
    I can enjoy the best quality drama without any lagging and waiting. I love it!
    Stay until 5pm only back.
    Happy! I wish we could had this kind of event again!
    Just a simple lunch and our relation are keep in touch```
    Wait, study part? :)

    去年今天, 那个女孩让他住进了她的心里, 那个男孩满怀欣喜.
    今年今天, 那个男孩离开了女孩, 但那个女孩的心`依然住着他...

    我想, 你已经忘了今天是什么日子吧...  也对, 你已经不在乎了吧?

    12th Oct, -today-




    不喜欢就不要选择,喜欢了就要坚持。
    在一起是一种缘分,不要轻易让喜欢你的人哭泣伤心,
    好好珍惜在一起的每一分钟,
    美好的回忆应该留给快乐和欢笑。
    无论遇到什么事情,都不要轻易说你不喜欢我,
    不要轻易放弃我这段感情,
    因为,下一站的人未必比我好....

    ♥ 3 words , 8 letters , 1 meaning . I LOVE YOU ♥

    Older Post | Newer Post