Sophie Paris
Tuesday, October 23, 2012 | 1:26 AM | 0 comments
I am reali unhappy last night.Been scolded by a best friend like hell!
She scold me on the Facebook. It was so public man~
I know I'm promised.
But, as a friend, why cant you understand my situation?
I never reply her status and explain one of it.
Duwan to---
Are we still friend?
No! I swear~
Because`you never treat me as a friend.
*我知道你只是在凑热闹, 但我还是蛮感动的~
谢谢你.
虽然你总是不能在我需要你的时候出现`
Alright, just ignore the unhealthy stuff. Forget it!
Had a dinner at Chicago, Leisure Mall.
It was expensive & I think it doesn't worth`LOL!
It was the Grilled Bourbon Chicken`look nice huh~
Show you something.
See whether you're smart enuf or not~
The similarities inside these photo`
-failed to be a watch's model-
The watch`New watch, gift from he~ ;)
Sophie Paris- Bracia Watch
But actually I not so like the bangle style watch.
Is okay. I likes it because it's gift by you... :)
I think it was expensive huh`
Thankyou so much. Reali thx a lot. ♥
Good Nites everyone. `panda










