Just day
Thursday, October 4, 2012 | 10:50 PM | 0 comments
:)
Firstly, give a smile to my followers! *smiley*
Since you're not with me, I'm keeping remind myself to smile always!
I know it's a lie... But, I do believe a sentence:
骗着`骗着`连自己也相信真的了...
And now, as my promise to he, I gotta remind myself one more thing: Forget...
Maybe one day I'll ask: Who is Vincent? Hehe... Maybe lahh~
你很烦`我知道...
你知道吗? 其实我真的很喜欢你的那份自信...
不可一世的自信`却很帅~
Hmm... I was damn busy to my assignment this few days~
And Yes`I gotta had mid term soon... ... ... So sad
Hey! Mid Term is around the corner!
Good luck to Yvonne & her *brunch* of buddy!
Fighting! :D
-smile-
Guess wad? Yup... Go and collect my stupid laptop!
So hurt! He doesn't wanna follow me home``` :(
Wad happen to he? The problem was like this & that, Non-stop!
Bad luck Yvonne...
I promised I'll take good care him when I got it back to home~
Faster come back to jiejie yea~ Pls``` ♥
*TQ Simon for willing to acc me~
Too bad! I cant ooovooo with my buddy... Urgh!
Went for breakfast together.
An old 茶餐室, *Doesn't notice the name of it *old-school style
which I always pass by it & I never ever had a meal at there before...
Ordered a 云吞面``` #take breath
*Thumbs up!!! Yummy! I swear it was delicious! ♥
Sorry, I cant describe how yummy it was~
But, I promised`you wont regret to paid RM6 for it!
Made by an old aunty, The taste that you cant try at somewhere...
& the ingredient food stuff they give was much```
Haha` this pic was just 2/3
Where's the 1/3? Cianhuan's stomach! :DDD
After breakfast` went SMK Puteri Jaya, Jalan Pasar Pudu.
We go and fetch 2jie and go for lunchie! ;D
Happy to see her! I miss her a lot~ ♥ x1000000000
She was a pengawas right now! *Betray PPS*
Levain-Boulangerie-Patisserie
It was a nice place! I wish I could had a meal with my boy there...
We're actually planned. But end up... Haiz~ Is okay... Let go```
*Okay okay~ I know I'm running far... Coming back---
Had a pizza & Mango cheese tart!
Love tart desperately ♥♥♥
Alright, skip the chit chat & sharing part`
Sent Sinnee to tuition...
Tuition? I'm forget wad is it......! Fun?!?! Lol! :p
Oppa Panda Style! ♥










