Jogoya Japanese Buffet Restaurant Starhill Gallery Kuala Lumpur
Saturday, October 27, 2012 | 2:26 AM | 0 comments
Everything is start from 2pm.
Watch 3 Idiot with him. Nice movie ^^
Talks about the college life,
How they break the rules,
How they run for their future,
And it was a happy ending at the end! :)
Dun miss it! WATCH!
After the movie session, discuss about homework,
and
I was addicted to this game: Carrot Fantasy.
But too bad, it was just stay in Apple Apps Store.
How about Play Store?
Update pls~~~ *beg*
5.30pm,
Rain heavily.
Went Jogoya Japanese Buffet at Starhill Gallery Kuala Lumpur~
The first time I went. -never went before-The second time I went Star Hill. *pity kampung girl*
Oyster! Sorry, the taste let me sick!
Aha~ This was just nice! Abalone ❤
#black pepper
I was super full!!! *burp*
My stomach was gonna boom.
They said: we should eat nice 70%~
But I think I was 100%! So high! 0.0
But` 能吃是福!
We are lucky and we should appreciate! ❤
Alright, SS panda here. Enjoy her SS! :D
Pls be accustomed to her habit``` xDDD
Blek ;P
By Yvonne Cianhuan,





















