Hmm... Yvonne is in a emo mood now~ Likes to be alone, But... Hate to be lonely... You get wad I mean? I know It's hard to be understand, But it was exactly Cianhuan style, make ppl confused. Actually, she was confusing too. Wishing to having a partner or right person. I'm not mean boyfie, or Mr. Right~ Just simple a person who can with me all the time, which can: match with me, shopping with me, had a lunch with me, talking about beauty stuff with me, gossip about others` Yea, be a normal girl like other girls... Quite same to be something like jimui~ Never mean dat complaining my dears and dars, But they are reali busy for their life and it meant far to me... ... ...
I'm in love with Family, Ji-mui, Handsome & Bii . I always brought my headphone anywhere. And I like panda . ♥ BLUE colour. I likes KENYA too. A nice place, y'know? <3
Hmm... Yvonne is in a emo mood now~ Likes to be alone, But... Hate to be lonely... You get wad I mean? I know It's hard to be understand, But it was exactly Cianhuan style, make ppl confused. Actually, she was confusing too. Wishing to having a partner or right person. I'm not mean boyfie, or Mr. Right~ Just simple a person who can with me all the time, which can: match with me, shopping with me, had a lunch with me, talking about beauty stuff with me, gossip about others` Yea, be a normal girl like other girls... Quite same to be something like jimui~ Never mean dat complaining my dears and dars, But they are reali busy for their life and it meant far to me... ... ...