Beast Is Beautiful ツ
You've stumbled in my blog,so what to do ? | Dashboard | +Follow
Busy week
Sunday, October 21, 2012 | 5:15 PM | 0 comments
Almost one week never on my blog ad`
Sorry for my busy`ness    :)

Lets start from 14th,
I was stress...
Had my mid term (Env Science) next day~
But then he find me out and study~
Thankyou and appreciate. Success to get in 2 chapter!


Le CianHuan. Panda Huan.



17th`burn mid night oil AGAIN!


The sweet moment, Guess wad?
Delivery :)


Yea. He helped me to complete Mission!
*which is impossible if in my house #yummy

Din sleep the whole day. -panda-


If you cant handle my worst, as hell you dont deserve my best!

19th, Friday!
Interview for a job.
Seriously, I hate the changes of life...
Mess up my schedule~ I was panic of it!
To be and not to be`Dat's always a question for me!

Alright, fine. Love myself.

Went for a hwaiting movie: TED ♥



Haha~ Ted was spoil the image of cute teddy bear xD
He takes SHI-SHA! and even Stones, Lol!



He kao lui aso~ -do some stupid act-
Laugh die me~~~ :D



Add on: Surrounded by many lui weih~ :D



Btw, He was the cutest and the AWESOME bear! ♥
I love the "I love you~" by the bear sound when you press it.


The funniest song they sang:
The Thunder song when there's thunder~
"When you hear the sound of thunder
Don’t you get too scared.
Just grab your thunder buddy,
and say these magic words:
“Fuck you, Thunder. You can suck my dick.
You can’t get me, Thunder,
Because you’re just God’s farts. buut~”



Cute Right?! :DDD
It was my Phone Call Ringtone now ♥

After Ted, Had a Jawanese Mee at Old Town,Puchong.
Then move on to Chatime Gallery at Bandar Puteri Puchong.
And hey~ Wad the hell, It was cool!
They had a ice room ;)
Red Bean Milk Tea.
Never Change.



20th, Saturday.
Training for the new job.
I'm still not sure whether want it or not.
Still waiting for the last job.
I wish I could continue at Lazo... Wait for it.
Wad I can only do is just wait~

He said h'll fetch me to Genting.
But at the end, Berjaya Hills. Lol~Wanna surprise me wor`
Many visitors.
We play sand picture. He said he never try before.
I've been played many times at my childhood.
Experienced huh! xD Thats why our result are nice~ :)
I swear it was hard to be perfect`



Then, we had our dinner at Ryo Zan Tei Japanese Restaurant.
Nice view, but quite expensive.
And, paid by CASH only! no credit card`

Otw back home,
He let me to drive his car, Ford Fiesta. *been force*
But, It was amazing. SMOOTHER than my stupid Myvi :/

alright,

Thx for the day!

Older Post | Newer Post
About

Facebook
Hey! I'm cianhuan. You can call mii yvonne.
If you want to follow me..just click this +Follow

TITLE SIDEBAR

About Rewind`in Entries

LOVE Insta!


Scream here :O

Enjoy :) -Since 13/06/2013-

Free Access Counter Templates地図姫
The Webmaster


I'm in love with Family, Ji-mui, Handsome & Bii .
I always brought my headphone anywhere. And I like panda . ♥ BLUE colour.
I likes KENYA too. A nice place, y'know? <3
Rewind back


    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    February 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    August 2011
    September 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    July 2012
    August 2012
    September 2012
    October 2012
    November 2012
    January 2013
    June 2013
    July 2013
    August 2013
    September 2013
    January 2014



    Busy week
    Sunday, October 21, 2012 | 5:15 PM | 0 comments
    Almost one week never on my blog ad`
    Sorry for my busy`ness    :)

    Lets start from 14th,
    I was stress...
    Had my mid term (Env Science) next day~
    But then he find me out and study~
    Thankyou and appreciate. Success to get in 2 chapter!


    Le CianHuan. Panda Huan.



    17th`burn mid night oil AGAIN!


    The sweet moment, Guess wad?
    Delivery :)


    Yea. He helped me to complete Mission!
    *which is impossible if in my house #yummy

    Din sleep the whole day. -panda-


    If you cant handle my worst, as hell you dont deserve my best!

    19th, Friday!
    Interview for a job.
    Seriously, I hate the changes of life...
    Mess up my schedule~ I was panic of it!
    To be and not to be`Dat's always a question for me!

    Alright, fine. Love myself.

    Went for a hwaiting movie: TED ♥



    Haha~ Ted was spoil the image of cute teddy bear xD
    He takes SHI-SHA! and even Stones, Lol!



    He kao lui aso~ -do some stupid act-
    Laugh die me~~~ :D



    Add on: Surrounded by many lui weih~ :D



    Btw, He was the cutest and the AWESOME bear! ♥
    I love the "I love you~" by the bear sound when you press it.


    The funniest song they sang:
    The Thunder song when there's thunder~
    "When you hear the sound of thunder
    Don’t you get too scared.
    Just grab your thunder buddy,
    and say these magic words:
    “Fuck you, Thunder. You can suck my dick.
    You can’t get me, Thunder,
    Because you’re just God’s farts. buut~”



    Cute Right?! :DDD
    It was my Phone Call Ringtone now ♥

    After Ted, Had a Jawanese Mee at Old Town,Puchong.
    Then move on to Chatime Gallery at Bandar Puteri Puchong.
    And hey~ Wad the hell, It was cool!
    They had a ice room ;)
    Red Bean Milk Tea.
    Never Change.



    20th, Saturday.
    Training for the new job.
    I'm still not sure whether want it or not.
    Still waiting for the last job.
    I wish I could continue at Lazo... Wait for it.
    Wad I can only do is just wait~

    He said h'll fetch me to Genting.
    But at the end, Berjaya Hills. Lol~Wanna surprise me wor`
    Many visitors.
    We play sand picture. He said he never try before.
    I've been played many times at my childhood.
    Experienced huh! xD Thats why our result are nice~ :)
    I swear it was hard to be perfect`



    Then, we had our dinner at Ryo Zan Tei Japanese Restaurant.
    Nice view, but quite expensive.
    And, paid by CASH only! no credit card`

    Otw back home,
    He let me to drive his car, Ford Fiesta. *been force*
    But, It was amazing. SMOOTHER than my stupid Myvi :/

    alright,

    Thx for the day!

    ♥ 3 words , 8 letters , 1 meaning . I LOVE YOU ♥

    Older Post | Newer Post