About Dreamz & Celebration
Tuesday, October 9, 2012 | 9:34 PM | 0 comments
Belated post.I would like to share about my Monday of this week.
I swear, it was not a Monday blue.
About six o'clock plus plus,
He fetch me and we went for a dinner.
I always dunno where he wanna fetch me to`
This time, he told, Dreamz Bakery ♥
It was at the upstairs.
But along their stairs was full of the welcoming signboard.
Feel like Home. Welcome! :)
I've been heard this bakery before. But I nvr been.
I ordered a Cabonara Spaghetti.
It was delicious! yummy! & AWESOME! :D
Then, I ordered a Latte.
I'm not so like Latte actually, too much milk~
But, I do curious on their coffee art! *De Deng! It was flower*
And the vanila Layer Cake, I just love it! ♥
---Miss the layerous taste---
Check it out: https://www.facebook.com/DreamzBakery
Hokay, stop talking about the food`
Monday look` I choose a blue dress... My favourite dress! ♥
I do look childish/student when wore it.
But actually it was cool when I read it from the Seed Magazine.
Different people Different style. It does. -big different-
I reach Lazo and meet them at nine something.
Haha~Ignore dat uncle. I just bu xiao xin grab he inside my picha! ;)
He was the uncle. Mr. Keong.
Then this was like my mummy! Miss Jessie.
She looks HOT dat day!
Black singlet with White short pant, Hot Mama!!! ;D
Since, it was haven reach the time to "check in" to Neway~
We wait at the Starbuck, Leisure Mall.
Ohya! I forget to write about 'why' I was with them. What event is it?
Haha~ It was the birthday celebration of Mr. Nicholas!
*Everyone was excited of it! Wohoo*
Alright, This is the picture after we check in. -Room38-
We gotta Hangover`o...o...owh~
Two campaign and two cakes was free for the birthday babies!
"Yam.... ... ... Yam... ... ... Yam... ... ... ...Seng!"
猪脚! Opps! Nononono~ 主角! ;D
Make wish`
The October Babies. Oct Four ;)
May (Mei Mei),
Vincent (Joker),
Nicholas (Supervisor) &
Kyle (Ah Boy)!
Too bad, I never take photo.
Haha~ The China'ist: George Mai, Xiu Keong, Wayne :)
Since there was too much ppl,
SingSongless` :(
Went back early. TQ MayMay!
But of course the driver was Vincent~ ;)
Happy Hour`Happy Night! *smiley*
-姐妹花-
Started miss them already.
I do miss you too...



















