18th Mooncake Festival
Monday, October 1, 2012 | 12:53 AM | 0 comments
Hey~ Panda here.Going to share about my 18th year- Mooncake Festival!
祝大家中秋节快乐! I know it was belated. But, I dun think it was late to wish :)
Me and my sister, Chloe ♥
The night, we gather at outside the house #chat #laugh #joke #and so`on
We had a new member this year```
My gor gor's gf... She was nice. I wish I could see her on the following years~
Little cousin ask: Which colour of candle you wan?
My ans: The BLUE candle.
*lighted
She was the little cousin I mention just now.
She was cute and a bit *eight*... ... ...
Haha~ Get wad I mean? I'm sure the Chinese know~
She was playing happily with those candles and her lantern!
The smallest cousin~
Candles are everywhere.
I miss my grandma.
How nice and happy if she was celebrating the important day with us!
Owh~ I miss her badly... ... ... :(
Of course, I miss you too! The relationship btw us:
So near, yet so far.
or
So far, yet so near.
(FillInTheBlank- Sunflower)
My beloved daddy and mummy ♥
I love them, They sayang me as well~
Keep reminding myself: Appreciate wad I'm having now. Regret
烛光战胜黑暗! Fighting!!!
Had a chat with my piggy 3jie just now.
I miss her a lot. She brings a lot of fun to my life.
Not only her. All of the member in ♥```
I cant forget the moment we laugh together, gossip others,
sit in a round, duty at library, eat at the canteen... ... ...
I hate the changes of life! But,I know. We still gotta move on.
Today, the first day of the Oct. and`
I need a hug.
Bii,可以给我hug一下吗?














