Tahota's Caramel Corn
Monday, September 24, 2012 | 12:45 AM | 0 comments
Yeap! Gonna introduce a special snack for my frens.
A caramel corn, branded Tohato, with a sharp red packet.
*peanut flavor*
*peanut flavor*
There was a pair of cute Tohato's eyes~ 0.0
They had many flavor act```
But I think there is only 3 flavor can found in Malaysia.
There are Peanut, Almond and Milk.
You can get it at Shojikiya or maybe the Japanese Food Fair`
Click on this to get more information about it :)
So` let's talk about the relationship about it and me :)
Mmm... It was introduce by a special friend. He was a picky eaters. dun like snacks.
But one day, he bought this snack.
He said it was his favorite` He was just like a little kid when enjoying the caramel corn!
I can see the happiness~
I can see the happiness~
I was curious, How nice was it...
I tried. Mmm~ It was SPECIAL. hehe~ You get wad I mean?
It was a bit sweet and... ... tasteless
Not as tasty as others snacks I though.
But dunno why, it was like magic, 越吃越好吃!
I love it.
I dunno why, maybe is because of the person?
Or maybe the special taste?
I dun care and I just love it! :)
Not as tasty as others snacks I though.
But dunno why, it was like magic, 越吃越好吃!
I love it.
I dunno why, maybe is because of the person?
Or maybe the special taste?
I dun care and I just love it! :)





