Beast Is Beautiful ツ
You've stumbled in my blog,so what to do ? | Dashboard | +Follow
September Babies' Celebration
Sunday, September 23, 2012 | 5:13 PM | 0 comments
Tired Sunday here.

Hmm... I would like to updated my blog *by sharing about my this Saturday~
It was a great Saturday dat I never had... Guys, We did a great job. Don't we?
Hehe^^ as usual, I wake at 11++ am~
Yea, I admit it was late. But yesterday was a special exception.
My sis was willingh to wake earlier than me and done the housework!
I was like... OMG~ Wad happen to her? Lol` yuan lai, she had a party wanna go tonite!
So, wad for i wake so early if someone done the job? Dats the reason~ :)

Okay okay... It was too much for the wake up```Then, waited jiefu come my home,
& my fren fetch us to the destiny. *since my fren said it was just shun lu.
But I know, It wasn't... Right? Hmm... Thankyou. Reali appreciate and the...
My favorite Chatime. I tot he saw my fb. But he swear he doesn't and I do believe he.

Reach when it was 2 pm. Sorry for the late. I hopes you'll dun mind.
I was so happy dat everyone can be attend. Except Ryan,
But is okay, We know dat he was at work~ Nevermind, we can meet eachother very soon!
It was happy to had a lunch with college frens, we chat happily!
Although we had different personalities, different mind and different comment,
But we are still in good relationship... I think so? hmm... ... ...
I believe dat: Others will return his real heart to you if you shows your real heart first!

Had a surprise for the Sept babies :D
All the best wishes for them! And thankyou for the effort of girls and the others cooperation.


Hmm, wad happen to me yesterday? I never even take a picha! 0.0
It was grab from Nana's facebook! hehe~

-0330- *bill  #money fly  #bankrupt  #hurt
Jiefu acc me choose present for he. But I cant make choices.. Argh! 
Should I gift he? I dunno~

#6 o'clock  #reach home  #Receive a call  #outed #Bangsar Village
Hmm... It was a boring place~ Seriously! But there had many restaurant with nice design`
Then, we had a drinks at Old Town, The Village. *high class *large area
Chatting and laughing. He said I was change much from the first day he met me.
He said I was *super* moody with a black face and fake smile when the first day we met.
Yea I know... I did much effort to make myself to be happier. And of course, he help much!
Lastly, went Genting Highlands. 
#surprises  #without planning  #freaking cold
I am sneezing all the time```


#0330  #reach home  #late  #tired  #sleep

Older Post | Newer Post
About

Facebook
Hey! I'm cianhuan. You can call mii yvonne.
If you want to follow me..just click this +Follow

TITLE SIDEBAR

About Rewind`in Entries

LOVE Insta!


Scream here :O

Enjoy :) -Since 13/06/2013-

Free Access Counter Templates地図姫
The Webmaster


I'm in love with Family, Ji-mui, Handsome & Bii .
I always brought my headphone anywhere. And I like panda . ♥ BLUE colour.
I likes KENYA too. A nice place, y'know? <3
Rewind back


    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    February 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    August 2011
    September 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    July 2012
    August 2012
    September 2012
    October 2012
    November 2012
    January 2013
    June 2013
    July 2013
    August 2013
    September 2013
    January 2014



    September Babies' Celebration
    Sunday, September 23, 2012 | 5:13 PM | 0 comments
    Tired Sunday here.

    Hmm... I would like to updated my blog *by sharing about my this Saturday~
    It was a great Saturday dat I never had... Guys, We did a great job. Don't we?
    Hehe^^ as usual, I wake at 11++ am~
    Yea, I admit it was late. But yesterday was a special exception.
    My sis was willingh to wake earlier than me and done the housework!
    I was like... OMG~ Wad happen to her? Lol` yuan lai, she had a party wanna go tonite!
    So, wad for i wake so early if someone done the job? Dats the reason~ :)

    Okay okay... It was too much for the wake up```Then, waited jiefu come my home,
    & my fren fetch us to the destiny. *since my fren said it was just shun lu.
    But I know, It wasn't... Right? Hmm... Thankyou. Reali appreciate and the...
    My favorite Chatime. I tot he saw my fb. But he swear he doesn't and I do believe he.

    Reach when it was 2 pm. Sorry for the late. I hopes you'll dun mind.
    I was so happy dat everyone can be attend. Except Ryan,
    But is okay, We know dat he was at work~ Nevermind, we can meet eachother very soon!
    It was happy to had a lunch with college frens, we chat happily!
    Although we had different personalities, different mind and different comment,
    But we are still in good relationship... I think so? hmm... ... ...
    I believe dat: Others will return his real heart to you if you shows your real heart first!

    Had a surprise for the Sept babies :D
    All the best wishes for them! And thankyou for the effort of girls and the others cooperation.


    Hmm, wad happen to me yesterday? I never even take a picha! 0.0
    It was grab from Nana's facebook! hehe~

    -0330- *bill  #money fly  #bankrupt  #hurt
    Jiefu acc me choose present for he. But I cant make choices.. Argh! 
    Should I gift he? I dunno~

    #6 o'clock  #reach home  #Receive a call  #outed #Bangsar Village
    Hmm... It was a boring place~ Seriously! But there had many restaurant with nice design`
    Then, we had a drinks at Old Town, The Village. *high class *large area
    Chatting and laughing. He said I was change much from the first day he met me.
    He said I was *super* moody with a black face and fake smile when the first day we met.
    Yea I know... I did much effort to make myself to be happier. And of course, he help much!
    Lastly, went Genting Highlands. 
    #surprises  #without planning  #freaking cold
    I am sneezing all the time```


    #0330  #reach home  #late  #tired  #sleep

    ♥ 3 words , 8 letters , 1 meaning . I LOVE YOU ♥

    Older Post | Newer Post