Letter and dream
Saturday, September 15, 2012 | 2:29 PM | 0 comments
Had a date last night.
Went Flavours, Bangsar. A nice cafe :)
Got a letter on demand. Lol~ haha xD
Okay... Let's talk about last night & this morning~
Hmm... I had an unlogic terrible nightmare!
---Totaly cant imagine---
My dream:
Went a trip with my bestie...
It was in a bus~ Many ppl... But I just can remember some member.
Sinnee, Simon and Jojo```
We were happy at dat time.
Then suddenly had a person with black mask, with a gun,
All of us were faint and scared,
he shoot on Jojo first...
Then he asked me something & I just say dunno,
After it, a bullet was shooting to Sinnee!
And Simon was angry, Run through her... (Lol, wad the hell I'm dreaming?)
Another bullet going to Simon again...
I dunno wad happen to me dat time~
I just had sense while mummy sending me to Hospital.
Dat time, I was sad bcz of the dead of my bestie...
I called Xiao bai and ask about Jojo. He said she was just buried.
My tears was non stop and he told me the place dat she buried.
Dunno how, I met Simon... I dunno why he doesn't die after being shoot...
I felt guilty, it was like bcz my dunno, Sinnee gotta died... Hmm~
But he had comfort me & he said he will be tough for her...
Owh~ how sweet...
But... why am I dream this?
Omg! Izzit watch too much movie? Huh?
Lol! crazy me~ I dun even had a good sleep this few days!








