Beast Is Beautiful ツ
You've stumbled in my blog,so what to do ? | Dashboard | +Follow
Complicated
Wednesday, September 26, 2012 | 2:20 AM | 0 comments
It was a beautiful night.

生日快乐 :)
Just gift him... With a letter inside. Worried`whether he likes or not~
When I reach, he was eating cake with his colleague.
He smile and said thankyou to me when receive his present~
Hehe... Dat time` I know he likes it! *he was happy like a child* -shakehead-

Kay, Next!
Went to The Italiannies, The Garden!

Great Cappuccino ♥


Lagsana A La Ravina ♥


Smoked Salmon Pizza ♥
*I'm sure dat my sis,Chloe will scream and jelly when see this!


The blue singlet, Seed.
I like singlet, but I never wear it before since I know it was like引人犯罪`
I admit that sometimes I like to show off.
But the truth`I wanna tell is, I never ever show the max like someone!
Then wad the hell you said I will lose if compare to her?
I'm going to tell you, NEVER!!! *Urgh*





谢谢你的花 ♥
有哪个女人不喜欢收花? 收到花的那一霎那,我呆了~
如果说不开心,没有一丝的感动,那是骗人的`
我不知道要给什么反应他...说了谢谢就冲进屋里了~ LOL!




-第四次收花- *Actually, I prefer Lily Flower & Champagne Rose
打开卡片,满满的爱意~ 唉...我知道这天始终会来,但我没想到这么快~
跟他在一起,是很开心,他可以给我想要的`我知道,当我需要他的时候,他总会在...
爸爸妈妈也似乎很喜欢他, 只因为他们也看到他的体贴~
一直怂恿我接受他``` -.-"
但是,感情是不能勉强的嘛...
我的心还是不能装下另一个人... 至少目前不是... ... ... *犯贱* -emo- #烦



我想:我今晚又会失眠了! 唉唉唉~
或许你不知道, 倩环已经不是她自己了, 变成一个离不开他的影子了... ... ...
写到这里, 眼泪掉了... 
因为我知道, 原来我一直都只是在自欺欺人``` T.T

Older Post | Newer Post
About

Facebook
Hey! I'm cianhuan. You can call mii yvonne.
If you want to follow me..just click this +Follow

TITLE SIDEBAR

About Rewind`in Entries

LOVE Insta!


Scream here :O

Enjoy :) -Since 13/06/2013-

Free Access Counter Templates地図姫
The Webmaster


I'm in love with Family, Ji-mui, Handsome & Bii .
I always brought my headphone anywhere. And I like panda . ♥ BLUE colour.
I likes KENYA too. A nice place, y'know? <3
Rewind back


    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    February 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    August 2011
    September 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    July 2012
    August 2012
    September 2012
    October 2012
    November 2012
    January 2013
    June 2013
    July 2013
    August 2013
    September 2013
    January 2014



    Complicated
    Wednesday, September 26, 2012 | 2:20 AM | 0 comments
    It was a beautiful night.

    生日快乐 :)
    Just gift him... With a letter inside. Worried`whether he likes or not~
    When I reach, he was eating cake with his colleague.
    He smile and said thankyou to me when receive his present~
    Hehe... Dat time` I know he likes it! *he was happy like a child* -shakehead-

    Kay, Next!
    Went to The Italiannies, The Garden!

    Great Cappuccino ♥


    Lagsana A La Ravina ♥


    Smoked Salmon Pizza ♥
    *I'm sure dat my sis,Chloe will scream and jelly when see this!


    The blue singlet, Seed.
    I like singlet, but I never wear it before since I know it was like引人犯罪`
    I admit that sometimes I like to show off.
    But the truth`I wanna tell is, I never ever show the max like someone!
    Then wad the hell you said I will lose if compare to her?
    I'm going to tell you, NEVER!!! *Urgh*





    谢谢你的花 ♥
    有哪个女人不喜欢收花? 收到花的那一霎那,我呆了~
    如果说不开心,没有一丝的感动,那是骗人的`
    我不知道要给什么反应他...说了谢谢就冲进屋里了~ LOL!




    -第四次收花- *Actually, I prefer Lily Flower & Champagne Rose
    打开卡片,满满的爱意~ 唉...我知道这天始终会来,但我没想到这么快~
    跟他在一起,是很开心,他可以给我想要的`我知道,当我需要他的时候,他总会在...
    爸爸妈妈也似乎很喜欢他, 只因为他们也看到他的体贴~
    一直怂恿我接受他``` -.-"
    但是,感情是不能勉强的嘛...
    我的心还是不能装下另一个人... 至少目前不是... ... ... *犯贱* -emo- #烦



    我想:我今晚又会失眠了! 唉唉唉~
    或许你不知道, 倩环已经不是她自己了, 变成一个离不开他的影子了... ... ...
    写到这里, 眼泪掉了... 
    因为我知道, 原来我一直都只是在自欺欺人``` T.T

    ♥ 3 words , 8 letters , 1 meaning . I LOVE YOU ♥

    Older Post | Newer Post