A small kid
Wednesday, September 19, 2012 | 12:16 PM | 0 comments
It was 19 today.
After one week (7days) is his birthday.
He still keep contact with me even though we are not in relationship anymore~
Hmm... I know wad he’s thinking.
Hehe~ like a small kid… (shaking my head) Haiz…
Btw, he gave a best birthday for me this year.
Appreciated`
Hmm... let's see`
What I can do for he? A surprise?
Yea. I had a plan~
It was a Plan B act...
I had a Plan A` secretly invite all his fren for the celebration.
But since I'm just a no one now~ Give up on it!
I think I know wad he wan`
But yet, I cant find a nice & in my budget...
Is okay, Bread mission is started from tomorrow~
too late? It's a bit rush...
I know wad I'm doing seriously.
Everything was change & ...
We will never ever getting back together again.
Guess so? At least not now...
There's another one who more worth to deserve my best! *smiley



