part 2
Wednesday, August 1, 2012 | 5:00 PM | 0 comments
The second part of July: *Birthday part*
The most happiest day!
25th of July,
It might be Cianhuan's BIG day :)
Happy Birthday!!!
I tot my bii was forget about it, but I'm wrong.
He promised me & give his whole day for me :D
After asking permission, yum cah with his cousin at 21st century cafe, Kajang.
Lol~ he likes to act infront his buddy.
Is okay, I dun mind. For me, he was cute xD
Just chatting along, nthg special...
But when it was almost end, a waiter was bringing a cake infront of me.
Omg~ I was shocked. Reali surprise.
Hehe... I reali wanted to give a big kiss for he dat time. But, *shy
Owh~ so touch :) tq bii ^^
我真的很喜欢叫你Bii... & I remember: "生日那里可以没有蛋糕的?''
Okay~ waiting for your bday!
Felt warm in the cinema. Hee :D sure laa~
The jacket that he borrowed me is I gift wan lerh x)
Second round, eat western food at Sakae Steakroom.
We waited the couple for 1 hours! Guo fen.
But I know they had special reason :)
Yum yum~ I make a same wish.
Same as last year, I doesn't tell anyone about my wish.
They put a special candle. But of cz, Cianhuan was smart.
Bcz I made the samething b4 to my frens too...
Muahaha! 想作弄我? 没那么简单 xD
Thx for the present from Sinnee, Jojo and jiefu ^^
He was like forget at all.
But he called me when I just reach my house.
He asked me to find the present in the desk myself.
I was like unbelievable.
Finally, It was reali had a present for me! Happy :)
He did surprise me~
thankyou.
But mainly, special thx my bii, Mr. Vincent.
He paid many for my birthday. Not only money, but time too.
I love you I miss you. Reali, a lot.
29th, I had a job of Japanese fair for few day.
Gotta stand for the whole day & my leg was like wanted to patah~
But today was special. I had a sweet dinner from my man :)
It could look fat. But, It was reali sweet.
I feel energetic & love dat day. Thankyou`
*dun jelous :p
Haha, one of the member of GINA, Toro`was my dancing teacher last year.
Feel weird when saw teacher giving performance for us.
anad he was a singer now.
I bought their mini album as supportion.
And now, their songs was keep playing in my myvi! ;)
Hanging out with College frens :)
Haha~ It was surprising me & another july babes as me, Chris.
They gave us present.
We had a mc session too. They was pro man.
We got a MC Milo & MC Ryan. They are MC Black!
They asked the July babes to do something```weird...
Haha! It was fun! Arigato! ^^
I will never forget. Thankyou so much!
Appreciated.





































