Beast Is Beautiful ツ
You've stumbled in my blog,so what to do ? | Dashboard | +Follow
July (part 1)
Wednesday, August 1, 2012 | 11:46 AM | 0 comments
Hehehe~ July here ♥
My fav month- Imma July babes :)

Except me, 2jie & 3jie too~
1st of July, Sinnee bday! `HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ ♥
All the best wishes for this sweet girl...

Haha~ Sleepy face, Sleepy eyes, Sleepy Beauty :p
In this big day, I'm lazy act~ hee :D


Yum Yum` Birthday cake! ♥
I choose! haha~ wrote: 2jie Sinnee


The Birthday girl ♥


Our friendship will last long...
`Comfirm`Promised`Swear


Extra:

1.Cianhuan


2.Sinnee


Haha~ :D I know we are cute enuf!


Me & Jojo` they said we're alike. Do we?


4th of July- Showdown's final! whee :D
Damn disapointed` fav group doesn't get champion~
But it's okay~ I'm keep laughing on my stupid sister.
My mum doesn't like noise.
But my sister always get crazy and shout ==''
The end` Sister getting scold.
So today, she was just using a jagung as glowing stick,
Shaking them and 'woo' silently~
Hahahahaha :D She was funny!

She know I capturing on her~ Dats why she holding a newspaper...


7th of July, Family day ♥
Went for the Riverside (opposite The Mines)
Nice view & Nice dinner!
But` being disturb!~ Mad! Spoil my mood... ... ...


I like shooting.
But my pictures are skilless, Just feeling! ♥

Of course, today was the big day for Jojo!
Happy Birthday` Sarangheyo ♥

8th of July, Genting Highlands-half day trip.
Lol~ Finally daddy was complete his promise since above 5 years ago.
Unfortunately` Bad thing happen.
They liong gong po went casino` left me and my sister at there lepak :(
Too bad! There was only just few shops... We were waiting like... hell~


When they out, I tot they will win much,
So I can shopping! :D
But no... ... ... :(
They din gamble! Bcz they dunno--- ==
I was``` Har? Then you'll at inside so long time zomok?
They answer me: See others gamble laa!
Lol~ beh tahan...

Went temple,
My noob sister, Cianqing :)
(No worries, She wun view my blog) Hahahaha~ :D


I ♥ this picture! Energetic!


Same day night time,
Went for Full house` Jojo Birthday Celebration :)
Happy Birthday again! Lalala~ Dai gor lui ad...

Me ♥


Serious face when eat! I love to eat!


Two sweety! peace`


She was so happy to receive her present~


Printed from me xD


Muahaha!!! (laugh part)
Jojo was zadao that we gift her a dictionary!!! :DDD


Dictionary? Act not! :D
It was a locker. Wanna open it? Of cz there had some T&C.


She get the key, open` Hee! Surprise! Sweets!
She happy back xD
Surprise enuf? I think so~ ♥


21th of July xD
Countdown for my Birthday :D
Thankyou Daddy Mummy! My first present this year ♥


---22th of July---
Went Soka & watch performance :)
Nice Performance from 2jie & 3jie~ Proud of them!
Had a bit sad and disappointed... Plan get disturbed`
Blue blue mood```

I can recover fast & started do some stupid face x)


Never try this before! *rabbit*


Sexy babe ♥






(part 1)

Older Post | Newer Post
About

Facebook
Hey! I'm cianhuan. You can call mii yvonne.
If you want to follow me..just click this +Follow

TITLE SIDEBAR

About Rewind`in Entries

LOVE Insta!


Scream here :O

Enjoy :) -Since 13/06/2013-

Free Access Counter Templates地図姫
The Webmaster


I'm in love with Family, Ji-mui, Handsome & Bii .
I always brought my headphone anywhere. And I like panda . ♥ BLUE colour.
I likes KENYA too. A nice place, y'know? <3
Rewind back


    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    February 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    August 2011
    September 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    July 2012
    August 2012
    September 2012
    October 2012
    November 2012
    January 2013
    June 2013
    July 2013
    August 2013
    September 2013
    January 2014



    July (part 1)
    Wednesday, August 1, 2012 | 11:46 AM | 0 comments
    Hehehe~ July here ♥
    My fav month- Imma July babes :)

    Except me, 2jie & 3jie too~
    1st of July, Sinnee bday! `HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ ♥
    All the best wishes for this sweet girl...

    Haha~ Sleepy face, Sleepy eyes, Sleepy Beauty :p
    In this big day, I'm lazy act~ hee :D


    Yum Yum` Birthday cake! ♥
    I choose! haha~ wrote: 2jie Sinnee


    The Birthday girl ♥


    Our friendship will last long...
    `Comfirm`Promised`Swear


    Extra:

    1.Cianhuan


    2.Sinnee


    Haha~ :D I know we are cute enuf!


    Me & Jojo` they said we're alike. Do we?


    4th of July- Showdown's final! whee :D
    Damn disapointed` fav group doesn't get champion~
    But it's okay~ I'm keep laughing on my stupid sister.
    My mum doesn't like noise.
    But my sister always get crazy and shout ==''
    The end` Sister getting scold.
    So today, she was just using a jagung as glowing stick,
    Shaking them and 'woo' silently~
    Hahahahaha :D She was funny!

    She know I capturing on her~ Dats why she holding a newspaper...


    7th of July, Family day ♥
    Went for the Riverside (opposite The Mines)
    Nice view & Nice dinner!
    But` being disturb!~ Mad! Spoil my mood... ... ...


    I like shooting.
    But my pictures are skilless, Just feeling! ♥

    Of course, today was the big day for Jojo!
    Happy Birthday` Sarangheyo ♥

    8th of July, Genting Highlands-half day trip.
    Lol~ Finally daddy was complete his promise since above 5 years ago.
    Unfortunately` Bad thing happen.
    They liong gong po went casino` left me and my sister at there lepak :(
    Too bad! There was only just few shops... We were waiting like... hell~


    When they out, I tot they will win much,
    So I can shopping! :D
    But no... ... ... :(
    They din gamble! Bcz they dunno--- ==
    I was``` Har? Then you'll at inside so long time zomok?
    They answer me: See others gamble laa!
    Lol~ beh tahan...

    Went temple,
    My noob sister, Cianqing :)
    (No worries, She wun view my blog) Hahahaha~ :D


    I ♥ this picture! Energetic!


    Same day night time,
    Went for Full house` Jojo Birthday Celebration :)
    Happy Birthday again! Lalala~ Dai gor lui ad...

    Me ♥


    Serious face when eat! I love to eat!


    Two sweety! peace`


    She was so happy to receive her present~


    Printed from me xD


    Muahaha!!! (laugh part)
    Jojo was zadao that we gift her a dictionary!!! :DDD


    Dictionary? Act not! :D
    It was a locker. Wanna open it? Of cz there had some T&C.


    She get the key, open` Hee! Surprise! Sweets!
    She happy back xD
    Surprise enuf? I think so~ ♥


    21th of July xD
    Countdown for my Birthday :D
    Thankyou Daddy Mummy! My first present this year ♥


    ---22th of July---
    Went Soka & watch performance :)
    Nice Performance from 2jie & 3jie~ Proud of them!
    Had a bit sad and disappointed... Plan get disturbed`
    Blue blue mood```

    I can recover fast & started do some stupid face x)


    Never try this before! *rabbit*


    Sexy babe ♥






    (part 1)

    ♥ 3 words , 8 letters , 1 meaning . I LOVE YOU ♥

    Older Post | Newer Post