sisters
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 | 11:59 PM | 0 comments
Outing with Sharon ♥I know she was very very unhappy!
Then, we sing k...

After dat, I decide to sit v her and have a talk.
Since she was hungry, We ate SushiKing :)
Hmm... I know the reason dat why she was nt happy~
I'm so disapointed to someone.
I tot he was not bad & I wish them!
I felt sad for my friend. :(
Sushi`I long time no eat le.


My favourite! ♥♥♥

Sharon said eat this can养颜 :)


Ate full. Sharon want to watch movie.
Since it was late, I ask mummy for permision and she agree :D
We watch 23:59.
Erm... Singapore ghost movie. Not so horible :)

I hopes she can smile like this every day... ... ...



She ask: Ehh yvonne, you say laa... Would we still fren after 10 years?
I said: sure! We will always contact de maa :)
Hmm... After 10 years I aso 28 jor lur...
Maybe married jor tim? ^^
Haiz... I'm worry on her! :/
Hmm... It is late when i reach home.
I know someone is worry on me too...
Feel warm! But still...
Unbelievable`



