Safety 1st
Saturday, January 21, 2012 | 3:47 AM | 0 comments
Open house today! :D
2 pair of couples are coming :)
Welcome to Cianhuan's blueHouse! ♥
We play Mahjong`until midnight! 0.0
Hee :D addicted :PPP
Jo(square) was drunk...
Omg! I dunno wad to do to make her comfort...
She was almost blur... & dunno wad she doing~
Luckily MR white is there with her.
I gave he some ice and my handkerchief.
The,boil some hot water. I gave her a glass of warm.
I ate Panadol actifast.
Almost fever & headache. But is okay :)
I drive my myvi go work.
And back with it too! xD
After i rush`bath... Drive out again~
Sud WK call me. I park at roadside.
We meet & wait for Alex...
Since he was still unlock. Feed car 1st!
Shit! I turn into a oneway road!
It was so dangerous & almost bang~
Opps... I'm safe!
Lol~ Went INHouse yum cha... BokMun join us.
They lauf at ma... Too bad x)
Gambling~ *They teach bad me d``` :X
I won =DDD Hee~
Then, Alex drive my car & drop heself`back home.
They said mm fong sam me... Lol!
Okay~ fine :) Accepted.
After he reach his house.
I drive semula...
Lol~ I'm scat! I'm fetching 2 ppl! `pressure`
Finally, I back my house...
It was late! 0330 ♥
Yeah... gotta have a short nap~
*I haven zap my house`wash dishes```
Pack for back hometown`Iron my work uniform...
Urgh! many things lagi... ... ...
Hmm... TQ guys!
I'll safe :D ♥
2 pair of couples are coming :)
Welcome to Cianhuan's blueHouse! ♥
We play Mahjong`until midnight! 0.0
Hee :D addicted :PPP
Jo(square) was drunk...
Omg! I dunno wad to do to make her comfort...
She was almost blur... & dunno wad she doing~
Luckily MR white is there with her.
I gave he some ice and my handkerchief.
The,boil some hot water. I gave her a glass of warm.
I ate Panadol actifast.
Almost fever & headache. But is okay :)
I drive my myvi go work.
And back with it too! xD
After i rush`bath... Drive out again~
Sud WK call me. I park at roadside.
We meet & wait for Alex...
Since he was still unlock. Feed car 1st!
Shit! I turn into a oneway road!
It was so dangerous & almost bang~
Opps... I'm safe!
Lol~ Went INHouse yum cha... BokMun join us.
They lauf at ma... Too bad x)
Gambling~ *They teach bad me d``` :X
I won =DDD Hee~
Then, Alex drive my car & drop heself`back home.
They said mm fong sam me... Lol!
Okay~ fine :) Accepted.
After he reach his house.
I drive semula...
Lol~ I'm scat! I'm fetching 2 ppl! `pressure`
Finally, I back my house...
It was late! 0330 ♥
Yeah... gotta have a short nap~
*I haven zap my house`wash dishes```
Pack for back hometown`Iron my work uniform...
Urgh! many things lagi... ... ...
Hmm... TQ guys!
I'll safe :D ♥



