outing
Friday, January 6, 2012 | 11:39 AM | 0 comments
Owh~ my interview was failed. :/
They need a long term staff. Unfortunately, I'm not.
Mid Valley`ed.
Haha~ I stole my mum's camara :X
If let her know, I'll been chop like the beef.
Reach Ireland's potato! xDDD
I'm so excited been there! finally~~~ ;)


1set I called.
Then share share lur~


Haha xD i like this pic! -takenbyipad2-
Awesome :ppp

Leng zai lerh? xD
Haha~ damn si men d lerh!
Mau introduce? Kindly comment to me :D

Haha xD hatter!

Lol~ there was some幕后花絮 :ppp
Taken by Shinnee. *not Shinee :D





I'll visit again! Yummy~
Although it was bad than Sunway's 1...

We had our lunch at KFC!
His favourite :)
I just bought a snack box. Since i had eaten 1 set of Ireland's potato :)

The snack box was... Mini. Macam kitchy meow eat d. lol -.-

Then we backed. Meet KC at station1.
Gambling`Dinner`Chit chat. -until 11something night-
Lol~ My dad did 连环 call.
Hee :D paiseh... Ish~ my guai guai lui image break ad :p
I'm tired.

At last, I realise: i'm not reali happy. =]
I dunno why, Just feel like less something in heart.
I try to make myself busy, happy, outings...
I wish i can forget everything about you`in my life.
Too bad. The nightmare never stop...
I found my tears when I'm wake. :/
They need a long term staff. Unfortunately, I'm not.
Mid Valley`ed.
Haha~ I stole my mum's camara :X
If let her know, I'll been chop like the beef.
Reach Ireland's potato! xDDD
I'm so excited been there! finally~~~ ;)


1set I called.
Then share share lur~


Haha xD i like this pic! -takenbyipad2-
Awesome :ppp

Leng zai lerh? xD
Haha~ damn si men d lerh!
Mau introduce? Kindly comment to me :D

Haha xD hatter!

Lol~ there was some幕后花絮 :ppp
Taken by Shinnee. *not Shinee :D





I'll visit again! Yummy~Although it was bad than Sunway's 1...

We had our lunch at KFC!
His favourite :)
I just bought a snack box. Since i had eaten 1 set of Ireland's potato :)

The snack box was... Mini. Macam kitchy meow eat d. lol -.-

Then we backed. Meet KC at station1.
Gambling`Dinner`Chit chat. -until 11something night-
Lol~ My dad did 连环 call.
Hee :D paiseh... Ish~ my guai guai lui image break ad :p
I'm tired.

At last, I realise: i'm not reali happy. =]
I dunno why, Just feel like less something in heart.
I try to make myself busy, happy, outings...
I wish i can forget everything about you`in my life.
Too bad. The nightmare never stop...
I found my tears when I'm wake. :/



