nightmare
Tuesday, January 3, 2012 | 10:15 AM | 0 comments
Urgh! Another bad sleep again.
I cant reali sleep deeply every day.
My sister always complain me dat I'm was noisy last night.
I had nightmare.
I dunno wads the story. I'm totally forget.
I just know my heartbeat was so fast & just like gonna pop out from my body.
I try to rewind back at the next morning.
But, failed. Then I ask sister, she say dunnno -.-
Aiyo... I wan a sweet dream T.T
Yesterday, went to LM with 2jie,3 jie and jie fu~
4 ppl again. Hmm... I had my 2nd chatime :)
So sad. -cant take picture-
As normal, chit chat, shopping, walk walk loo~
We makan lok lok! excited! I long long time din eat le xD
Lol~ damn expensive.
Then we go 3jie's shop.
She belanja us makan 'gon chau ho' :D
Nice! *like But i prefer 'yuet gwong ho' :/
Hee :) i fetch Sinnee back house lerh! :ppp
Waiting for the second time!
Ish! I want my car MOVE!!!!!!
Last night, went jusco Balakong.
Dint buy dou any shirt o~
But then I found a cute mini shirt for baby!
I bought for Edward :)
But sorry~ I macam take wrong size -.-
Take jor a 8-12month d... Lol~ too big! He's just a 2 month baby~
Haha~ I never see he lerh.
I hopes 1 day I can drive my myvi and go visit he~




