1st weekend
Monday, January 9, 2012 | 10:29 AM | 0 comments
-Last Sat night- 7/1/2011
Going to a wedding dinner :)
Prepare to eat a lot! Muahaha xDDD
Of course, at house ban leng leng 1st :p
I make up! & wear the fake eye lash.
Haha xD my eyes got become bigger?
seems no effect -.-
Got laa~ Bigger... a bit...

不是很喜欢化妆的倩环...
第一,我的化妆技术很差.
第二,很不真实...
:ppp
哈哈 xD 扮可爱



Continue soon。。。
接下来是我亲爱的Handsome :3

He paiseh :DDD
这是早上做的龟菱膏 :)
放在冰橱里面冰冰~
要出发啦 xD
3母女要穿的鞋... 白色的高根,是我的最爱!
克色的是我妈咪的. 最后是妹妹的~
-insidecar-
-喜来登半山巴海鲜酒家-
Prepare to eat! Wuhoo~ Makan makan...
Mummy with mei mei~
13th table!
菜单 :D
Just ignore behind me behind dat uncle :P
Daddy Mummy! *love
Haha xD noob mei mei :P

Welcome :)))
Hoho xD I'm 花小姐 >.^



Sisters! :p (she says wan)

The diff of aunty and little gals :X
My models x)
I'mma jie jie :P
Lalala~~~
Make up crew... Mine!

MBear: Harloe everybody :)




Paparazi there!~ 0.0
Freeze like a doll. Does me? ;)
I'm childish & i know it ^^
8/1/2001 -Sunday-
Went to Sunway Pyramid :)
Bought some CNY shirts~ I'm Tired... ... ...
Sunday look! 1st try~
Not bad...
Damn nice...
Quite good! xDDD
Going to a wedding dinner :)
Prepare to eat a lot! Muahaha xDDD
Of course, at house ban leng leng 1st :p
I make up! & wear the fake eye lash.
Haha xD my eyes got become bigger?
seems no effect -.-Got laa~ Bigger... a bit...

不是很喜欢化妆的倩环...
第一,我的化妆技术很差.
第二,很不真实...
:ppp
哈哈 xD 扮可爱


Continue soon。。。接下来是我亲爱的Handsome :3

He paiseh :DDD
这是早上做的龟菱膏 :)放在冰橱里面冰冰~
要出发啦 xD3母女要穿的鞋... 白色的高根,是我的最爱!
克色的是我妈咪的. 最后是妹妹的~
-insidecar-
-喜来登半山巴海鲜酒家-Prepare to eat! Wuhoo~ Makan makan...
Mummy with mei mei~
13th table!
菜单 :D
Just ignore behind me behind dat uncle :P
Daddy Mummy! *love
Haha xD noob mei mei :P
Welcome :)))
Hoho xD I'm 花小姐 >.^


Sisters! :p (she says wan)

The diff of aunty and little gals :X
My models x)
I'mma jie jie :P
Lalala~~~
Make up crew... Mine!
MBear: Harloe everybody :)



Paparazi there!~ 0.0
Freeze like a doll. Does me? ;)
I'm childish & i know it ^^8/1/2001 -Sunday-
Went to Sunway Pyramid :)
Bought some CNY shirts~ I'm Tired... ... ...
Sunday look! 1st try~Not bad...
Damn nice...
Quite good! xDDD



