Beast Is Beautiful ツ
You've stumbled in my blog,so what to do ? | Dashboard | +Follow
Crying for the new year
Sunday, January 1, 2012 | 3:34 AM | 0 comments
Happy NEW Year`2012!
But me`Cianhuan is not happy at all...
My brain is just pop out: WTF! WTH!

But 1stly I have to thx my ji mui and jiefu.
They work is bcz of me...
They support me and all my stupid decision.
Sorry laa~ I know I am...
Wad for I'm going to?
Money? Mayb I'm lack of it, But must I had it?
Go to a far far place... & work until midnight.
Have to keep it from parents...
Sacrifice my countdown events with family & fren.
Then did my best for calling ppl for work...
You think I'm reali like to did it?
Every ppl aso advice me don't.
I can flies aeroplane. But did I?
Even sick till wan die le, I'm going aso...
At the end? I dunno wad and why I doing for...
*bang wall

I get a sad answer at the end.
I turn away and just go away but my tear is fallin`
At fren's car, I hopes he can ignored me and never know I'm crying.
But, Failed. 2jie call me. I know she is worry me...
So sorry, I'm just like a little gal & she always had to worry me.
He heard my sigh. Thankyou for your tissue.
He said I'm been men men bu le during work time.
Owh,did I? I rewind bac, Yea... I did :(
He was surprised when heard me said what the fuck.
Seriously, I'm hate to say bad words.
He try to comfort me.
Another ppl worry on me... lol~ unwanted!
I reach home. get a call from Sunny.
Tears drop again... He was trying hard to cheer me up...
He done. But later on? -angrying myself-
Act decided to drive out dou feng.
Bend by he... And finally I promised he:
I'll just drive out at early morning`not midnight.

In this 'HAPPY' night...
I'm been cried for few times ad...
Just now most serious...
After i receive a msg.
I bang my phone and it almost break into half I think.
Luckily it's just drop at the table...
And you ask: wad happen to me?
Ya... Wad happen to me?!
Died. BECAUSE OF YOU.

Unforgettable.
Wad a bad start for my 2012.
Suan liao laa suan liao laa...
I always lai dat comfort myself.
Did i'm reali comfort? Not reali.
but`欺骗多了,连自己也会相信是真的...


虚伪`只因为你不再相信...
真实`只因为我还爱...

Older Post | Newer Post
About

Facebook
Hey! I'm cianhuan. You can call mii yvonne.
If you want to follow me..just click this +Follow

TITLE SIDEBAR

About Rewind`in Entries

LOVE Insta!


Scream here :O

Enjoy :) -Since 13/06/2013-

Free Access Counter Templates地図姫
The Webmaster


I'm in love with Family, Ji-mui, Handsome & Bii .
I always brought my headphone anywhere. And I like panda . ♥ BLUE colour.
I likes KENYA too. A nice place, y'know? <3
Rewind back


    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    February 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    August 2011
    September 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    July 2012
    August 2012
    September 2012
    October 2012
    November 2012
    January 2013
    June 2013
    July 2013
    August 2013
    September 2013
    January 2014



    Crying for the new year
    Sunday, January 1, 2012 | 3:34 AM | 0 comments
    Happy NEW Year`2012!
    But me`Cianhuan is not happy at all...
    My brain is just pop out: WTF! WTH!

    But 1stly I have to thx my ji mui and jiefu.
    They work is bcz of me...
    They support me and all my stupid decision.
    Sorry laa~ I know I am...
    Wad for I'm going to?
    Money? Mayb I'm lack of it, But must I had it?
    Go to a far far place... & work until midnight.
    Have to keep it from parents...
    Sacrifice my countdown events with family & fren.
    Then did my best for calling ppl for work...
    You think I'm reali like to did it?
    Every ppl aso advice me don't.
    I can flies aeroplane. But did I?
    Even sick till wan die le, I'm going aso...
    At the end? I dunno wad and why I doing for...
    *bang wall

    I get a sad answer at the end.
    I turn away and just go away but my tear is fallin`
    At fren's car, I hopes he can ignored me and never know I'm crying.
    But, Failed. 2jie call me. I know she is worry me...
    So sorry, I'm just like a little gal & she always had to worry me.
    He heard my sigh. Thankyou for your tissue.
    He said I'm been men men bu le during work time.
    Owh,did I? I rewind bac, Yea... I did :(
    He was surprised when heard me said what the fuck.
    Seriously, I'm hate to say bad words.
    He try to comfort me.
    Another ppl worry on me... lol~ unwanted!
    I reach home. get a call from Sunny.
    Tears drop again... He was trying hard to cheer me up...
    He done. But later on? -angrying myself-
    Act decided to drive out dou feng.
    Bend by he... And finally I promised he:
    I'll just drive out at early morning`not midnight.

    In this 'HAPPY' night...
    I'm been cried for few times ad...
    Just now most serious...
    After i receive a msg.
    I bang my phone and it almost break into half I think.
    Luckily it's just drop at the table...
    And you ask: wad happen to me?
    Ya... Wad happen to me?!
    Died. BECAUSE OF YOU.

    Unforgettable.
    Wad a bad start for my 2012.
    Suan liao laa suan liao laa...
    I always lai dat comfort myself.
    Did i'm reali comfort? Not reali.
    but`欺骗多了,连自己也会相信是真的...


    虚伪`只因为你不再相信...
    真实`只因为我还爱...

    ♥ 3 words , 8 letters , 1 meaning . I LOVE YOU ♥

    Older Post | Newer Post