Beast Is Beautiful ツ
You've stumbled in my blog,so what to do ? | Dashboard | +Follow
Piggy here :p
Saturday, December 17, 2011 | 11:28 AM | 0 comments
Good Morning buddies! :) ♥
-Still morning wad- 11:31am

But I'm gonna sharing about yesterday~
Sorry for my belated~ ( I'm always late ) :P

Being piggy at house!
Piggy lifestyle you know? Haha~ It's just sleep & MAKAN~ ♥
Indirect, I'm Fat~ Owh... Fat piggy :(
No wonder my fren call me Fei Huan` Hurts... ... ...(act) Hee :DDD
As usual~ I ate :]

Wad a great breakfast rite?
ZIP! (bite) YUMMY~~~ Haha! Dun jelous :PPP ♥


Lol~ My mummy was beh tahan my RELAX lifestyle...
Keep find work/job for me~
Haiyo... pity geh maa :O Just ngam ngam finish a big exam! :(

Help daddy to do account~
The thousand number see till me blur~ But! It's a easy job!
Muahaha~ My brain works! (can be proven)


Night time would be a happy session.
After fetch my sister go her old fren's house for a party,
I ate dinner with daddy`
But of course` It was a silent dinner~
Hmm... Daddy & I love peaceful` ♥
Somemore! we are 血浓于水, 心照 geh maa! xDDD

Meet 2jie & jiefu at pm...
Decided to watch Alvin and Chipmunks.

Unfortunately! Full seated~ haiz~~~ ~~~
Never mind! I'll watch soon! Hor? Erm erm erm... ... ...

Rain again`
Went to C Beach Cafe.
Haha~ We are lost... Wrong fun fair laa~ LSM!~
Aiyo... sorry sorry... Paiseh :P Btw~ Thankyou Jiefu & 2jie! ♥
Chit chat & play cards there~
Lol~ I'm sitting btw 2 pairs of couple! -.-
So sweet laa them... Beh tahan~~~ Hehe :D
I ordered Leo ( drink's name ) ♥
It's nice! Hmm... Get into my favourite list ad~ Erm, FIRST PLACE!
Haha~~~ Congratulation!

Another sweet night
♥
It's not a dream hor? Unbelievable... :)
Thanks for fetching me back home~
Scolded by Mummy... I'm even late to back house than her :P
Hmm... my ''guai guai lui'' image broke le! :X :DDD

Owh~ I'm...
Fallin' ( sweet smile )
with you...



Older Post | Newer Post
About

Facebook
Hey! I'm cianhuan. You can call mii yvonne.
If you want to follow me..just click this +Follow

TITLE SIDEBAR

About Rewind`in Entries

LOVE Insta!


Scream here :O

Enjoy :) -Since 13/06/2013-

Free Access Counter Templates地図姫
The Webmaster


I'm in love with Family, Ji-mui, Handsome & Bii .
I always brought my headphone anywhere. And I like panda . ♥ BLUE colour.
I likes KENYA too. A nice place, y'know? <3
Rewind back


    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    February 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    August 2011
    September 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    July 2012
    August 2012
    September 2012
    October 2012
    November 2012
    January 2013
    June 2013
    July 2013
    August 2013
    September 2013
    January 2014



    Piggy here :p
    Saturday, December 17, 2011 | 11:28 AM | 0 comments
    Good Morning buddies! :) ♥
    -Still morning wad- 11:31am

    But I'm gonna sharing about yesterday~
    Sorry for my belated~ ( I'm always late ) :P

    Being piggy at house!
    Piggy lifestyle you know? Haha~ It's just sleep & MAKAN~ ♥
    Indirect, I'm Fat~ Owh... Fat piggy :(
    No wonder my fren call me Fei Huan` Hurts... ... ...(act) Hee :DDD
    As usual~ I ate :]

    Wad a great breakfast rite?
    ZIP! (bite) YUMMY~~~ Haha! Dun jelous :PPP ♥


    Lol~ My mummy was beh tahan my RELAX lifestyle...
    Keep find work/job for me~
    Haiyo... pity geh maa :O Just ngam ngam finish a big exam! :(

    Help daddy to do account~
    The thousand number see till me blur~ But! It's a easy job!
    Muahaha~ My brain works! (can be proven)


    Night time would be a happy session.
    After fetch my sister go her old fren's house for a party,
    I ate dinner with daddy`
    But of course` It was a silent dinner~
    Hmm... Daddy & I love peaceful` ♥
    Somemore! we are 血浓于水, 心照 geh maa! xDDD

    Meet 2jie & jiefu at pm...
    Decided to watch Alvin and Chipmunks.

    Unfortunately! Full seated~ haiz~~~ ~~~
    Never mind! I'll watch soon! Hor? Erm erm erm... ... ...

    Rain again`
    Went to C Beach Cafe.
    Haha~ We are lost... Wrong fun fair laa~ LSM!~
    Aiyo... sorry sorry... Paiseh :P Btw~ Thankyou Jiefu & 2jie! ♥
    Chit chat & play cards there~
    Lol~ I'm sitting btw 2 pairs of couple! -.-
    So sweet laa them... Beh tahan~~~ Hehe :D
    I ordered Leo ( drink's name ) ♥
    It's nice! Hmm... Get into my favourite list ad~ Erm, FIRST PLACE!
    Haha~~~ Congratulation!

    Another sweet night
    ♥
    It's not a dream hor? Unbelievable... :)
    Thanks for fetching me back home~
    Scolded by Mummy... I'm even late to back house than her :P
    Hmm... my ''guai guai lui'' image broke le! :X :DDD

    Owh~ I'm...
    Fallin' ( sweet smile )
    with you...



    ♥ 3 words , 8 letters , 1 meaning . I LOVE YOU ♥

    Older Post | Newer Post