Kampung gal
Wednesday, December 14, 2011 | 11:56 AM | 0 comments
Yesterday`~
Early morning, receive msg from Wailun: ehh~ you free now?Lol~ sure I'm free! Then I reply~
''Sure xD but how I go lerh? Wait yea` I drive my helicopter cum :DDD''
Haha xD yuan lai he today got final event, need guest~
My plan A act is go Pavilion alone by bus d~ (since mummy dun let me drive yet)
But then Sunny call me : You call Senchung, He's cuming to pav today~
Okay okay okay~ Senchung call me :)
Go to Wailun's college江湖救急first! :DDD
Hahaha~ Act i aso dunno go there do wad d...
I just know to be guest :p
Reach---Taylor's University College lakeside!
OMG!!! Wad a nice college~ Envy :/
I hopes to becum their student!!! Urgh! but... ... ...
MR. M, mana you? haiz~
Ahaha~ Be the guest in Truffles Restaurant!
Omg~ It's high level~ Make me feels like 不自然~
Hmm,
Orange Juice- normal~
Salad- guilty~ makes me wanna vomit :X
Chicken with mashedpotato- overall: nice la ;)
Desert ( mango pie)- Hard to cut off~ Wailun helps me! ^^v
Let's guess total how much!
RM30? No no no~ Too much! RM15? Wrong! It's only RM14/head!
Cheap right? Sure laa! cook by student geh maa :D
Aiyo... so high level~
How I gonna to eat?
Luckily got Senchung! I learn many from he :)
Thankiu.Very.Muchie!
Finish eat~ Wait for Wailun break until Senchung & me gonna sleep ad~
Haha~~~ No no no... Gonna die! :DDD Boring till die~
After 30 minutes and another 20 minutes+another 20 minutes...
Finally~ He cum out and we yum cha at Ohana Bistro with Wailun's classmate...
They take alcohol! :O I'm not ( I'm guai lui lei geh :X ) hee :D
Then they had class, Me and Senchung go Pavilion, my destination :)
I take back my blue phone ad~ TQ Richsun! Soo happy~
My dinner!''Sure xD but how I go lerh? Wait yea` I drive my helicopter cum :DDD''
Haha xD yuan lai he today got final event, need guest~
My plan A act is go Pavilion alone by bus d~ (since mummy dun let me drive yet)
But then Sunny call me : You call Senchung, He's cuming to pav today~
Okay okay okay~ Senchung call me :)
Go to Wailun's college江湖救急first! :DDD
Hahaha~ Act i aso dunno go there do wad d...
I just know to be guest :p
Reach---Taylor's University College lakeside!
OMG!!! Wad a nice college~ Envy :/
I hopes to becum their student!!! Urgh! but... ... ...
MR. M, mana you? haiz~
Ahaha~ Be the guest in Truffles Restaurant!
Omg~ It's high level~ Make me feels like 不自然~
Hmm,
Orange Juice- normal~
Salad- guilty~ makes me wanna vomit :X
Chicken with mashedpotato- overall: nice la ;)
Desert ( mango pie)- Hard to cut off~ Wailun helps me! ^^v
Let's guess total how much!
RM30? No no no~ Too much! RM15? Wrong! It's only RM14/head!
Cheap right? Sure laa! cook by student geh maa :D
Aiyo... so high level~
How I gonna to eat?
Luckily got Senchung! I learn many from he :)
Thankiu.Very.Muchie!
Finish eat~ Wait for Wailun break until Senchung & me gonna sleep ad~
Haha~~~ No no no... Gonna die! :DDD Boring till die~
After 30 minutes and another 20 minutes+another 20 minutes...
Finally~ He cum out and we yum cha at Ohana Bistro with Wailun's classmate...
They take alcohol! :O I'm not ( I'm guai lui lei geh :X ) hee :D
Then they had class, Me and Senchung go Pavilion, my destination :)
I take back my blue phone ad~ TQ Richsun! Soo happy~

Then I back by bus~
Lol~ I make Senchung felt sorry...
Cause fetch me go but dump me back myself...
He call me to wait for Richsun, but I didn't~
Aiyo... Now only I know my desicion is such dat... selfish! hmm~
Sorry and thankyou :3 *no next time :)
Thankyou jimui for trustable and supporting...
Love you` you` you` you` you```
See u'll in this weekend!
Lastly`Miss & Love 'you' too ♥
Lol~ I make Senchung felt sorry...
Cause fetch me go but dump me back myself...
He call me to wait for Richsun, but I didn't~
Aiyo... Now only I know my desicion is such dat... selfish! hmm~
Sorry and thankyou :3 *no next time :)
Thankyou jimui for trustable and supporting...
Love you` you` you` you` you```
See u'll in this weekend!
Lastly`Miss & Love 'you' too ♥



