Hwaiting```
Monday, December 19, 2011 | 11:42 AM | 0 comments
Belated again :)
Back from my hometown & prepared for the EDU Fair!
Meet Sinnee, Shimin, Jojo at station, Bandar Tasik Selatan.
Went Mid valley by KTM~ ( the 2nd time i take KTM ) =)
Round the fair`This time we didn't take any information/flyers!
Because I ald had many in my house :PPP
Ooops! Lunch time! xD
I had a great delicious lunch at Mid Valley Megamall.
'' Grilled Chicken with Sausage ''Back from my hometown & prepared for the EDU Fair!
Meet Sinnee, Shimin, Jojo at station, Bandar Tasik Selatan.
Went Mid valley by KTM~ ( the 2nd time i take KTM ) =)
Round the fair`This time we didn't take any information/flyers!
Because I ald had many in my house :PPP
Ooops! Lunch time! xD
I had a great delicious lunch at Mid Valley Megamall.

Nice decoration!
Hohoho~ Merry Christmas!

How can we forget to take [picture]?
This is my 3jie, Jojo ♥

I ♥ cherry!

Hee~ My 1st cup of Chatime in my life :)

Red Bean Milk Tea-R ♥

-The Garden Mall-

Blinkin` *.*

A nice day ♥

I love to stay with you all! TQ so much^^
But` all I want still is... YOU!



