Badminton```
Friday, December 23, 2011 | 6:11 PM | 0 comments
Last night -watching tv-
Jojo (sms): we come a
Lol~ come? I'm blur! @@ Call her.
:Oooi~ ni jiang shen me come o?
:Har? i send wrong msg a?
:ni xianzai shang qu huan yi jian yi, ran hou kai men chu lai.
0.0 Har? xia mi?
:This is an order!
O... oo... o~
I changed my clothes. They 'hon' me ==
Went out to yum cha! xD In house, Sri Bahtera.
1st time go :) This time i'm smart! Take key out~
Plan to go play badminton at the next day~
Next day! ( Today )
Wake at 7~ Mummy get shocked that I'm wake so so early :p
I went 2jie house 1st then go find the piggy tree!
She was still sleeping!!! When we reach her house`
Act go for The challenger.
Haven open yet~ Lol~ ==
Then we go to Pusat komuniti Bukit Cheras.
Wow! There was nice and clean!~


Macam lap sap :DDD

Mine! :D

Tired! Whole body macam san ad~
I know I'm strongless~ Blek :ppp
Jojo (sms): we come a
Lol~ come? I'm blur! @@ Call her.
:Oooi~ ni jiang shen me come o?
:Har? i send wrong msg a?
:ni xianzai shang qu huan yi jian yi, ran hou kai men chu lai.
0.0 Har? xia mi?
:This is an order!
O... oo... o~
I changed my clothes. They 'hon' me ==
Went out to yum cha! xD In house, Sri Bahtera.
1st time go :) This time i'm smart! Take key out~
Plan to go play badminton at the next day~
Next day! ( Today )
Wake at 7~ Mummy get shocked that I'm wake so so early :p
I went 2jie house 1st then go find the piggy tree!
She was still sleeping!!! When we reach her house`
Act go for The challenger.
Haven open yet~ Lol~ ==
Then we go to Pusat komuniti Bukit Cheras.
Wow! There was nice and clean!~


Macam lap sap :DDD

Mine! :D

Tired! Whole body macam san ad~
I know I'm strongless~ Blek :ppp



