Window shpp`date
Saturday, September 3, 2011 | 2:20 AM | 0 comments
Outing today! Dated-wed
Original plan: Watch final destination`Take picha
Did? see ya :)
12 smthg- Mummy fetch me to Connaught.
I have my 1st coffee today at OldTown.
White Coffee ♥
The form 1 didi and the old gorgor ;)
Ahaha xD kindergarden student here! xD
Some is drawn by me... But the uglier? Let's guess!
Muahaha`hahaha... ahahaha~~~
-WongKok-
Thx for your扬州炒饭 ♥
See the white cup? The 2nd coffee today!
檀山咖啡~
High views.
We are currently at pavilion!
I'm bluee~ today```
chattin`
It's cute! ♥
I'm not interested as he :)
Tokyo Street ♥
-which is full of japanese feel!
A preety woman?
Wadeva ;) asking he to help her take picha...
Why dun she ask me? Lol~
Confirm! *My skill is better ( shhu~ :x )
Lol~ It's small compare to ^
Lol~ mcm yea yea saja.
Not he buy d aso~
Back late :/
-Tuition-
Sleep at 3.
♥ e.n.d ♥



