dead
Wednesday, September 14, 2011 | 4:24 PM | 0 comments
Harloe!!! :DDD
Owh~ My blog was dead! x.x
Trial`ing---
Sleep d time aso dun have le~
Few days jek... But I'm looks like old jor 10years :X
Did wrong!
I shouldn't! But too late?
Sorry if this few day I'm ignore your phone or msg~
Let's see my last sat ;)
Early morning went for BC class with a sleepy face :/
We have no addmath tuition today :)
Lalala~ Have a surprise mission today ^^v
We wanna make her cry!!! :p
Happy Birthday , Miao*
Special for her :D
Owh~ My blog was dead! x.x
Trial`ing---
Sleep d time aso dun have le~
Few days jek... But I'm looks like old jor 10years :X
Did wrong!
I shouldn't! But too late?
Sorry if this few day I'm ignore your phone or msg~
Let's see my last sat ;)
Early morning went for BC class with a sleepy face :/
We have no addmath tuition today :)
Lalala~ Have a surprise mission today ^^v
We wanna make her cry!!! :p
Happy Birthday , Miao*
Special for her :D

My sweetie ♥

Little cute ♥

Love this most ♥

Not bad laa!
Wear Spec! 8)

Me,me.me;me'me!



Hee :p
*It's me act~



