Wednesday
Thursday, September 1, 2011 | 2:03 AM | 0 comments
I love the small collumn of Facebook: On This Day in 2010
It's remind`rewind me-myself.
Woke early~
Lol~ I everyday aso wake very early d ;) [seriously]
But I everynight aso very late only sleep :/
Act decided to watch movie today.
Wait the 2 piggy to wake`Wait until GROWTH MUSHROOM! -.-
Then cancel & I'm lazy to out ad`Do add math!
Evening`Tree ajak me go yum cha.
Her request is AGREE by my mummy~ YAY! ;D
He fetch.
I think he was miss her so much.
He pass by her house...
And stop his car in front of her house under our 'support'~
And she was angry! DISLIKE!
Then we went to 3jie's fren/schoolmate's villa`BBQ!
Thx for his welcome :)
I was DAMN!!! Din't say out`doesn't mean DUNNO.
Then I went to Connaught pm wit CH~
He was mad and moody becoz of her, *felt sorry
I try to make back he happy and keng with he.
11++pm thn only i reach house.
Luckily my mummy din scold~ :)
Today`not bad!
At least he was happy back ad x)
But then only I realise... Not easy as wad I think.
He broke his promise`maybe He's just simply say it to me jek :(
-no pic-



