Imma lame ppl!
Tuesday, August 16, 2011 | 2:23 PM | 0 comments
I aso dunno wad happen to me act~
I just can say:
一个人的容忍度is limited!!!
Reali beh tahan loo!
Dun think dat only u'll gek~
I'll aso! Even more gek than you`
Excuse me~ U'll got tell us u'll plan?
I just can say:
一个人的容忍度is limited!!!
Reali beh tahan loo!
Dun think dat only u'll gek~
I'll aso! Even more gek than you`
Excuse me~ U'll got tell us u'll plan?
All ppl agree ur plan?
Did you think bout others?
Maybe she's having problem?
Who duwan go for a happy trip if she can?
I just give a small decision to discuss...
But wad a big response u'll give?
If u'll decide Genting dat time'I give the same response to you?
It's not related to your original way to talk~
But it's a kind of caring!
I know`U'll din force me to go... no need keep mentioned it!
Because`is me,myself wan to go...
I appreciate everytime we outing!
I'm care bout this trip aso!
Because of some reason`
I missed my graduation trip when standard 6!
I regret the whole life!
And now`second chance is coming!
I know It's may be the last!
The last memory We will have forever~
And I just wish we have another fun place to choose!
I'm reali feel dat there was a nice place!
I din force and say u'll must choose aso~
I'm just asking!!!
Fine!
I'm the lame person which going the shit place!!!
I know Imma suck`
Because I get into her tricks!
I know she's watching interesting drama now~
You tot no1 knows wad are you doing?
Maybe we cant see...
But we're not heartless~
We can see clearly by using heart...
If you thought is you, then you!
Labels: 我比任何人更想我们在一起



