Good`wonderful
Tuesday, November 8, 2011 | 10:32 PM | 0 comments
Wad a good day!The day I waited for long time…
And I felt sorry to myself`It became bad bad badly…
9.45am- Me`Sinnee and Jiayuan out from the classes on time!
Going to the jamuan special for PPS!
It was an important event for form5 PPSs...
& we waited for 5 years ad :)
I was shocked and just ‘waa…’’ when reach the hall~
They decorate the hall became a grand prom…
TQ teachers and dear juniors!
It was nice… Reali x)
I saw the effort from them…
Then, we took many pics of coz!
Hmm… I was a lucky gal~
Last year I got a from lucky draw & this year I got a ‘’underpants!
Hehe~ It was a pencil bag but It’s look like… … …
Wadeva… At least got~ xD pity jiayuan… :p
I was so happy and enjoy very much!
Thankyou again *great performance!
Again…
Good job! I’m waited for long looong looong time…
And congratulation! I have to take a walk…
Under the hot smiley sun…
Tears were drop continuously from school… Until…
I meet a car~ A aunty with her 2 Q daughter...
Aunty: Mei mei, ni yao qu na li? Leisuremall?
I get shocked and just noded!
Aunty: Wo zai ni qu laa… xian zai jiang sai! Hen re~
Without any suspension`I just get into her car!
Then she fetch me and drop me at lm…
OMG~! I feel so touch and appreciate!!!
BGW 629 ♥ I will remember forever!!!
Thankyou so much for her helpful and kind red heart!!
She was the prettiest women in the world… ILH```
I know 2jie was worry on me…
But I just wanna alone and get peace at that time!
So, I just told her that I’m safe and off my phone…
Sorry… hehe~ they tot I'm going to suicide! :X
They are reali very worry on me… Sorry… … …
I get a place and cry badly…
不是我不能体谅你...
而是你能知道那种被抛弃`被遗忘的感觉吗?
担心你会出意外...那种无助`恐怖…不安...
才发现...我真的什么都不懂… … …
世界就像静止了一样...痛```
我时常都这样想:或许对于你,我真的没有很重要…
At last, I’m tired of crying le…Calm down ad…
Wipped my silly wet face, And wanna get back home…
Thx 2 jiefu and 2jie… Thx for you2 caring…
On the way… Saw my brother`we din contact for long time le…
I din saw he… Then he come and say Hi to me…
He asked bout me… Although it just some simple question.
But I feel warm! TQ!!!
And now… I was at home...
Smile… 我还可以怎样?
Haha xD Wad a wonderful day~
I get a place and cry badly…
不是我不能体谅你...
而是你能知道那种被抛弃`被遗忘的感觉吗?
担心你会出意外...那种无助`恐怖…不安...
才发现...我真的什么都不懂… … …
世界就像静止了一样...痛```
我时常都这样想:或许对于你,我真的没有很重要…
At last, I’m tired of crying le…Calm down ad…
Wipped my silly wet face, And wanna get back home…
Thx 2 jiefu and 2jie… Thx for you2 caring…
On the way… Saw my brother`we din contact for long time le…
I din saw he… Then he come and say Hi to me…
He asked bout me… Although it just some simple question.
But I feel warm! TQ!!!
And now… I was at home...
Smile… 我还可以怎样?
Haha xD Wad a wonderful day~



