A''night
Sunday, August 28, 2011 | 5:05 PM | 0 comments
Went pasar malam yesterday night :)
He asked`I asked`Mummy agree```
Brought my pity sister with,
She was bored to stay alone kat rumah---
He came while my parents was not in house ._.
He get in my house & borrow toilet~ 0.0!
Luckily my house was not dat messy~~~ OMG!
Then we bertolak ^^v
Walk walk walk`makan chow kuey teow~
Sud` mum cal: Ahh vonne arh`you got bring money out?
Sure got laa lol~ But thn she call me to buy smthg =.=
Ape xiu taofu laa, jagung, popiah... LOL!
Very shun bian de loo her~~~
Ish! The CD seller kip gap me agn!
But this time he asked CH for my number...
OHNO!!! But luckily Ch seng mok :)
He gave he his ;p Ahaha!!! ;DDD Lsm~
Saw someone that I hate`But his lover...
Although I dun lik her...
But`I know he loves her... xD
And I know the power of love...
Owh~ I wish he`Good Luck! :)
I help he upload pic.
-K say hi-
Have a long`happy`nice talk```
Until mid'night...




