Happie Buf`dae tt ME :D
Monday, July 25, 2011 | 5:26 PM | 0 comments
Yeah! Happy Birthday to myself :DDD
1stly~
A birthday song for myself :P
Happy Birthday to me~
Happy Birthday to me~
Happy Birthday to Cianhuan... :D
Happy Birthday to ME!
A nice`sweet birthday cake~ ^^
1stly~
A birthday song for myself :P
Happy Birthday to me~
Happy Birthday to me~
Happy Birthday to Cianhuan... :D
Happy Birthday to ME!
A nice`sweet birthday cake~ ^^

Very appreciate` my present :D
By ji-mui! ♥
Lol~ A BRANDED wallet :)
Why so waste money jek?
I'm not a branded girl aso~
A pasar malam wallet I'll aso happy de ♥
Thankyou very muchie~~~ :3
Then,,,
I wanna thx a old best fren!
SookFang`I ♥ your 17! :DDD *Claps for u!
You era always the important 1 for me too!♥
http://http//sookfangh.blogspot.com/2011/07/257-happy-birthday.html
Yvonne,I ♥ your song too!!! :DDD
And Thx the wishes from others frens :)
especially* My chang gia`Belinda ♥
And my bestie`Sunny! XD
And the 1st wishes from Li nar~~~
17 years old ad~
I'll be mature &~
Take care myself so that`beloved wun worry me~
Birthday wishes is...
Hee :D secret! *I scat say jor it will mm leng~
Then Hopes My SPM get 10A's barh! ♥
Hehe~ Compare to last year...
Lol~ Big different...
I prefer my last year birthday~ ♥
Sad but warm...
Hello`I'm still waiting your Happy Birthday~♥



