Beast Is Beautiful ツ
You've stumbled in my blog,so what to do ? | Dashboard | +Follow
We lik`d H,MOTEL- holiday in
Tuesday, June 7, 2011 | 3:40 PM | 0 comments
-Sun-
Back from Taiping`
& straight go meet my jimui AT sWISS gARDEN ^^v
But I'm too early~ They still at TS...
I change my plan & go TS meet them thn~
Sorry christine... I didn't inform you~
Paiseh... We are late somemore~
Hotel's lobby```


Haha XD they say my shirt is weird~
Damn so :)
But thn they are fish when aunty praise it :DDD

A big room we had! FUN!!!
whee~~ :)
picture time! chi`chak ^^v



















Going to gym room :)
We did gym~! ENJOY :D





mine :)









Sinnee & Me!





The green is heavier :p
Strong me 0.0





Buahaha XD





Sauna time! :DDD
It's preety me~





I love this pic belly much!!!
nice maa :)





Coverd :p
Cant let uii see geh~ shhu~~~





Sot liang jie mei :DDD




I love the time we sauna...♥

大家赤裸裸的...

不要想歪 :p 我讲的是心事 :)

感情增进不少哦 x)


After gym and sauna`
在泡浴缸`一个字:爽 :D
But I need a yellow duck :/

Drying my hair...
Haha :D Got 倩女幽魂 de feel mou? :p





Haha xD
long time no see this book le :DDD





Went opposite d mamak! :)





♥♥♥




School de better :)





We drunk :p



With cup mee :)



We PLAY cards... Sambil watch tv~~~
12% alcohol? yea~♥






Chat happily~


Sud! ''door knocked...


I opened--- A guy v a uniform


: Excuse me~ Can u'll pls slow down your voices?


0.0 i said... o o o... sorry~




Opps! Give neighbour complained I think...==


We try our best to slow down le...


Chat till half~ Ish! someone knock our door again!


This time I duwan go open door le~


Dasar Soso:Our neighbour complain us 3 times le~


Lol~ ==


We decide to chat inside the room le...


Je liao loo~~~ :/




The next morning...
Omg! more like ghost XD




Shoes fair here :)


Mari mari... Satu pasang Sepuluh Ringgit! :p



Dressed up! :)




Busy :)



See wad the 3 doing XD






Zi lian~~~ Lalala ♥




Got last time JOJO de feel mou?



Got a bit nerh! Especially my hair style :D









Preparing to out :)




Haha XD flies look :p










Since we had so many ppl...



We went TS by bus no.11 ==



Pity my shoes & my legs :/






Went NEWAY~



Sing k ♥ ROCK```














Ordering```









me ♥




Then is gai gai...
Buy shirts nurh~~~So tired nerh!
My leg gonna patah... `high heels

CH meet us when he woke~
He bought trousers :p Muahaha :D
He fetch us back... Thx yea~ :3

Haha XD on the way...
What A stupid guy!!! LSM!!!
Laugh till me & Bee stomach pain narh!

Home sweet home ♥






Still got other group pic will sharing soon :)

Older Post | Newer Post
About

Facebook
Hey! I'm cianhuan. You can call mii yvonne.
If you want to follow me..just click this +Follow

TITLE SIDEBAR

About Rewind`in Entries

LOVE Insta!


Scream here :O

Enjoy :) -Since 13/06/2013-

Free Access Counter Templates地図姫
The Webmaster


I'm in love with Family, Ji-mui, Handsome & Bii .
I always brought my headphone anywhere. And I like panda . ♥ BLUE colour.
I likes KENYA too. A nice place, y'know? <3
Rewind back


    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    February 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    August 2011
    September 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    July 2012
    August 2012
    September 2012
    October 2012
    November 2012
    January 2013
    June 2013
    July 2013
    August 2013
    September 2013
    January 2014



    We lik`d H,MOTEL- holiday in
    Tuesday, June 7, 2011 | 3:40 PM | 0 comments
    -Sun-
    Back from Taiping`
    & straight go meet my jimui AT sWISS gARDEN ^^v
    But I'm too early~ They still at TS...
    I change my plan & go TS meet them thn~
    Sorry christine... I didn't inform you~
    Paiseh... We are late somemore~
    Hotel's lobby```


    Haha XD they say my shirt is weird~
    Damn so :)
    But thn they are fish when aunty praise it :DDD

    A big room we had! FUN!!!
    whee~~ :)
    picture time! chi`chak ^^v



















    Going to gym room :)
    We did gym~! ENJOY :D





    mine :)









    Sinnee & Me!





    The green is heavier :p
    Strong me 0.0





    Buahaha XD





    Sauna time! :DDD
    It's preety me~





    I love this pic belly much!!!
    nice maa :)





    Coverd :p
    Cant let uii see geh~ shhu~~~





    Sot liang jie mei :DDD




    I love the time we sauna...♥

    大家赤裸裸的...

    不要想歪 :p 我讲的是心事 :)

    感情增进不少哦 x)


    After gym and sauna`
    在泡浴缸`一个字:爽 :D
    But I need a yellow duck :/

    Drying my hair...
    Haha :D Got 倩女幽魂 de feel mou? :p





    Haha xD
    long time no see this book le :DDD





    Went opposite d mamak! :)





    ♥♥♥




    School de better :)





    We drunk :p



    With cup mee :)



    We PLAY cards... Sambil watch tv~~~
    12% alcohol? yea~♥






    Chat happily~


    Sud! ''door knocked...


    I opened--- A guy v a uniform


    : Excuse me~ Can u'll pls slow down your voices?


    0.0 i said... o o o... sorry~




    Opps! Give neighbour complained I think...==


    We try our best to slow down le...


    Chat till half~ Ish! someone knock our door again!


    This time I duwan go open door le~


    Dasar Soso:Our neighbour complain us 3 times le~


    Lol~ ==


    We decide to chat inside the room le...


    Je liao loo~~~ :/




    The next morning...
    Omg! more like ghost XD




    Shoes fair here :)


    Mari mari... Satu pasang Sepuluh Ringgit! :p



    Dressed up! :)




    Busy :)



    See wad the 3 doing XD






    Zi lian~~~ Lalala ♥




    Got last time JOJO de feel mou?



    Got a bit nerh! Especially my hair style :D









    Preparing to out :)




    Haha XD flies look :p










    Since we had so many ppl...



    We went TS by bus no.11 ==



    Pity my shoes & my legs :/






    Went NEWAY~



    Sing k ♥ ROCK```














    Ordering```









    me ♥




    Then is gai gai...
    Buy shirts nurh~~~So tired nerh!
    My leg gonna patah... `high heels

    CH meet us when he woke~
    He bought trousers :p Muahaha :D
    He fetch us back... Thx yea~ :3

    Haha XD on the way...
    What A stupid guy!!! LSM!!!
    Laugh till me & Bee stomach pain narh!

    Home sweet home ♥






    Still got other group pic will sharing soon :)

    ♥ 3 words , 8 letters , 1 meaning . I LOVE YOU ♥

    Older Post | Newer Post