180°C changes
Friday, June 17, 2011 | 5:16 PM | 0 comments
Yesterdae```Straight going tuition when I reach home~
Haven bath o~ Damn chou!
Given scold again! :/
Okay lur... I yan~ This time is reali my fault...
After tuition...
I try my best to cool down her temp.
And I try my best to repair our relation~
I try to talk better to her...
But finally? Failed!
Why you always like to scold?
`wanted to control other's everything?
Did you try to understand my feeling?
Why you alwas like to max a small case?
Why you always so stress?
Why you always make our relation become more worst and worst?
Can you try to listen to others?
I'm not a small girl ad...
Sometimes I have my opinion aso~
I told you bout mine~ But almost been rejected...
Or not jau give you splash cold water!
You always complain I din tell you bout myself...
But` How I tell you if you are not even trust me?!
Although you are the one who born me`
But you are not even understand me!



