Tears
Monday, May 23, 2011 | 5:37 PM | 0 comments
Sad Badly~~~!
Noones know me in this world...
Even jimui, daddy mummy... Bestie...
At the end only you'll know dat who is your real friend...
Belinda... You are~
I hate let others ignored!
U'll say find M`y...
Kay~ Fine... I go find loo...
Stupid Cianhuan lo!
I failed to find... But then I failed to find u'll aso...
Scat`It's just like a little child cant find her mummy...
When found... then???
Fine! I dong nothing happen & back to class...
I'm aso A human! I got heart!
How u'll feel if you are the one(me) today?
He gift me shoes...
I reali dunno he'll gift me de lo...
It's reali a surprise... I'm not the one who call he to buy!
If is you... You'll how? Dun tell me you ignored!
And I early jau decide give back he money d lo!
Say me cheap?
Then you? Something dat you din tell out~
But bu dai biao I dunno...
Then you like he meh? You dun like then do lai dat?
Come on! Who cheapest?!
Jie shi aso no use...
U'll wun believe...
Fine... I admit!
And I duwan say anything...
Ohya! U'll got ask?
You know I'm happy to share!



