cantik sekali~ XD
Monday, May 2, 2011 | 7:01 PM | 0 comments
Having outing today~~~
With ji`mui...
-decided look-
With ji`mui...
-decided look-

Hahahaha... :D very childish rite?
So, i take off... And just normal straight hair :)
Reach,
Thx to christine's mummy for fetching~
Apreciate ❤
Went to Old`town since we are hungry...
But`then, we changed our mind & move to Gasoline :)
Soda series =)
My favourite!
Blue Ocean Pearl Soda ❤
Ordered a salad chicken rice :)
Not bad...
~Combination~
My lunch + breakfast~
After eat bao bao,
Gai gai nurh :)
Finding shirt maa... They buy many laa~
Especially H`Hampir buy the whole Ts le :p
I one shirt aso din buy dou~~~
Poor ppl maa :/ is lai dat de nurh~
Went to Pav...
Hmm... Many memories 'pop' out~
Ate Snowflake~
The 1st time I ate... & I dun like :)
Sorry to say dat : Not so nice~
It's me :)
My look~~~ ugly face :(


Take with C...
But she say she ys wur~
*Not dare to show it~

3jie punya hero with her dream car :D
Visit Sticky...
I dunno why many ppl likes it...
For me... I prefer Sugus :)
Cianhuan :)
Prepare to back home~
Unhappy`negative things gone :)
I enjoy today! ❤❤❤



