一厢情愿
Friday, April 8, 2011 | 10:35 PM | 0 comments
知道自己一厢情愿啦 :]
今天的我很乐观叻 X)
Quite sad dat u’ll regret~
Mmm~ But it’s too late jor…
Cause I’m falling in love wit you ad…
I’m okay wur~ Just lai dat loo =)
I aso have nothing can do about`it~~
Just make myself happy & try my best to dun think!
Dats all I can do <3 Just let time flow with barh~~
Maybe 1 day`I reali can forget he lerh? Who knows?
Din contact he jor de lakz…
Duwan to take a knife & hurt myself anymore!
I duwan be so cheap too!
But jau suin I sms he`He aso wun reply barh~~
He damn hate me lerh…
Somemore I aso dunno wan sms he wad…Hee =]
Omg~ He asked!
Even he aso know == Sei mou?
Hmm… Many ppls know…
But why you dunno?
Or…uii know `just act dunno?



